Audiobooks discussion

Pandora's Brain
This topic is about Pandora's Brain
Archives > Pandora's Brain - Sci-Fi/Thriller For Review

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joe (new)

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments HOT of the presses, the debut thriller from Calum Chace!

"About half the scientists researching artificial intelligence (AI) think that a conscious AI at or beyond human level will be created by 2050. If they are right, the consequence could be an intelligence explosion, in which the AI rapidly and enormously exceeds human cognitive ability.
Pandora's Brain is a science and philosophy thriller by best-selling writer Calum Chace. It uses the issues raised by the coming machine intelligence explosion as a platform for a fast-paced and thought-provoking adventure story.
Set in the very near future, it features Matt, a shy but engaging and resourceful student who discovers that his recently deceased father was involved in research that could enable the construction of the world's first conscious machine."

If you'd like a copy FREE for review, just shoot me a message and I'll get you an audible copy!

http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fant...

Brian's Book Blog (briansbookblog) | 10 comments sent an PM.

message 3: by Joe (new)

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments This has QUICKLY become my best seller and I've only got 5 codes left already to give away!!

If you'd like to review this incredible sci-fi that's actually not too far off of what is REALLY happening, let me know and I'll send you a review copy!

Alex Mu | 6 comments sent a PM.

message 5: by Joe (new)

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Three codes are left for this one! Get them while they're hot! Also, check it out and then take a listen to "Surviving AI" early next month, the non-fiction companion....you'll know that you will want more.

Genevieve (genevieve519) | 10 comments If you still have a code available I would love it! thanks

message 7: by Joe (new)

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Hey Genevieve! Can you PM me your email so I can gift it to you?

I've still got a gift for ya!

message 8: by Joe (new)

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Pandora's Brain has cracked the Top 100 on Amazon for Sci-Fi/Hi-Tech!

I've got a slew of new codes for this one, so let me know if you're interested in taking a listen in exchange for a review!

message 9: by Claude (new)

Claude Foster | 20 comments Joe wrote: "Pandora's Brain has cracked the Top 100 on Amazon for Sci-Fi/Hi-Tech!

I've got a slew of new codes for this one, so let me know if you're interested in taking a listen in exchange for a review!"

I'll take a shot.

message 10: by Joe (new)

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Claude wrote: "Joe wrote: "Pandora's Brain has cracked the Top 100 on Amazon for Sci-Fi/Hi-Tech!

I've got a slew of new codes for this one, so let me know if you're interested in taking a listen in exchange for ..."

Shoot me a message with your email and I'll send it right on out to you thank you so much for your interest

message 11: by Sarah (last edited Oct 10, 2015 09:37AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sarah Stevens (sarah957) | 48 comments I'd love a promo code to read and review this! Sarah9572003@gmail.com

message 12: by Joe (new)

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Hi Sarah!

It's been sent, thank you for your interest, and I look forward to the review! The non-fiction companion, Surviving AI just came out yesterday, so if you'd like to listen after this, let me know!

Sarah Stevens (sarah957) | 48 comments Thank you Joe! I've got a lot of reading material to get through but I am really excited to read your book! Science fiction is my favorite
Sarah