1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Sam and Moonshadow

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Hey

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Hi! First off, do you have any ideas?

message 3: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Nope
Do u

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments I have one.

Girl A and Guy A are really into fantasy worlds. They love to do anything fantasy related and that's how they become really good friends. But, one day a figure comes and teleports them to another world, where they are the most powerful of all. Why? They can create anything they want.

If you don't like it, please tell me and we can do something different.

message 5: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments I love it

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Good! Do you want to make characters or just jump in?

message 7: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Jump in

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments Alright. Do you want to start first or me?

message 9: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments U pls

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 7468 comments (Okay)

Lee walked back from the store with a new fantasy video game in hands. She was excited to show her friend this. She wanted to head over to his place to ask if he wanted to play it. He was usually the number one person, also her aunt said it was fine for her to head over. She wondered if he would want to though.

message 11: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2836 comments Kyle smiled and opened the door.he saw lee standing there.
'Well come on in'