K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Girl/Boy Groups > Seventeen

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1293 comments So.... joeghan idk his name aka the angel dyed his hair blonde!?!?! XD

message 3: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Duuuuuuude, yes. Blonde Jeonghan for life.
Did anyone else watch the Gentleman performance they did for Korea's Independence Day? It was awesome. Minghao did a flip thing and it made me happy. You go, bias
And they just put out an acoustic version of Adore U and asdfghjkl

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1293 comments OMFG I ALMOST GOT HIS NAME RIGHT YAYAY ~~~ MISED AN N BUT W/E

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1293 comments that's where i saw his blonde hair, in the acoustic video which was so freakin nice.

i'm conflictedd about his blonde hair. i loved his brown hair but he is so angelic and perfect that i don't mind as much XD i think i prefer darker hairstyles on him cause his complexion is so bright and angelic? idk what im sayingXD can you tell he is my bias?

message 6: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Ahahah, dude, I feel you xD It took me forever to learn how to spell S.coups real name. Like, Seungcheol. I still screw it up sometimes, aha.

But, yeeeeeeeeh, he looks so angelic :D And I totally get you. I think he looks a little better with brown hair, but I still can't even get over the blonde hair. He's freaking beautiful either way.

And, yes, ahaha xD I can hardly even pick a bias in this group. Like, I say it's Minghao (his stage name is The8, but I usually call idols by their real name for some reason), but it's really like all of them, aha. They're all so precious.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1293 comments aha yeah. i tend to lean towards the angelic ones. like xiumin, vixx leo, taemin, g dragon etc. baekhyun is the only exception. cant really ca him angelic he is too hyperactive for that XD he is just the reason i got into k pop. oh well

message 8: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Oh my gosh, I love Baekhyun. Aha, I'm kind of the opposite, tho xD my favorites are usually always the arrogant ones, or the ones that seem like they'd be mean and then are giant fluff balls, aha. I think Seventeen's the only group where I went straight for the adorable one xD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I love seventeen! They're really cool and talented. I heard they're coming out with a comeback for their new album. I really love their personality as well. They're just so perfect!

message 12: by Ikram (new)

Ikram (ikki_94) MANSAE IS OUT!!!!

message 13: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) I'M IN LOVE WITH IT OMFG

message 14: by Ikram (new)

Ikram (ikki_94) Qmentary With SEVENTEEN

https://youtu.be/pwW6Xj1bxqg

nightwing_shawshank | 517 comments new makeovers

message 17: by Shay (new)

Shay (sleepyshu) GUYS "ROCK" is an awesome songg if you haven't heard it♥♥

message 18: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) I LOVE THAT SONG AHHHHH

message 19: by Shay (new)

Shay (sleepyshu) Jᴇɴɴᴀ ㅡ ‟ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ᴡᴇ·ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴘᴇ. wrote: "I LOVE THAT SONG AHHHHH"

I KNOOOOW OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH SEVENTEEN'S NEW ALBUM!!
Who's your bias??

message 20: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) IT'S SO GOOOOOOOODDDDDD <333
okay, it was minghao and now it's wonwoo xD
you?

message 21: by Shay (new)

Shay (sleepyshu) TBH wonwoo gave everyone a heart attack in mansae ok <33

(btw I agree with you I like using their real names instead of their stage names like minghao sounds better than the8 lol)

omg when I first heard of seventeen like two years ago it was vernon but since adore u came out SEUNGCHEOL ♥♥

(but I'm also kinda dead because of mingyu and his blue hair :oo)

watch my bias change every month -_-

message 22: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) honestly, wonwoo in the mansae video was literally what wrecked my bias list xD

(duuuuuude, i know right? the8 is such a weird stage name xD )

dude, yes. at first, my bias was vernon and then it was junhui and then it was seungkwan and then minghao and now wonwoo (and i bet it's gonna be like mingyu next because, dude, yes, blue hair), aha. i think it's literally like impossible to pick a bias for this group xD

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 3 comments Hansol is super hot but Woozi is so cute... I'm having a lot of trouble picking my bias