Romance Readers Rendezvous discussion

General > What Are You Reading Now?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Chantel (new)

Chantel Seabrook (chantelseabrook) | 56 comments Mod
What are you reading now? What have you just finished reading? Tell us about it! This is not the place for self promotion,

message 2: by Sahara (new)

Sahara Foley (saharafoley) I read all different genres, and only indie authors. I'm currently reading The Benighted by A.M. Dunnewin. Prior to that, I read Cara's Twelve, by Chantel Seabrook, which I really loved. Highly recommend.

message 3: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Dabney | 2 comments I just finished "Tyrant" from the King series by T.M. Frazier! It's wild and wonderful! Her writing is impeccable and I highly recommend "King" book 1 and then "Tyrant book 2."

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen Gordon | 18 comments I just finished "The Siren" by Tiffany Reisz yesterday and I'm still reeling. What a fantastic, hot, truly unique story. The main character, Nora is complex and flawed but so incredibly strong. I'm definitely grabbing book two in the series.

message 5: by Jos (new)

Jos (jap68) | 2 comments Just finished King and Tyrant and OMG....utterly FANTASTIC series! Also just read Indulge and My Mind's Eye as well and for me both of those were just ok for me. I have been on a reading frenzy over the past week and loving getting back into the swing of it too:) Also read a couple of quick novellas to series that I have loved: Dare you Forever by Allie Juliette Mousseau, EXCELLENT Series Brothers of Ink and Sassy Christmas by Nina Levine also a Great Series on the Storm MC!

message 6: by KindleandBook (new)

KindleandBook | 3 comments Just started in Grey by E.L. James this morning after finishing the Fifty Shades of Grey series. First two books were a re-read, third book was a first time read since I never got around to reading it. First book of the trilogy was the least for me, gave it 4 stars, while book 2 and 3 got 5 stars for me and so far I like Grey. I'm curious to see if I'll like it better from his POV as opposed to Ana's.

message 7: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Adams (maggieadamsbooks) | 6 comments I just finished Trusting in Love, by Debbie Allen. Wonderful read, with graphic, yet believable sex scenes. The hero truly was a hero, without a lot of angst. The heroine was strong, yet open to finding love.

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Browne (victoriabrowne) Im reading a lovely story by Danielle Steel called A Good Woman, I have one chapter left and would recommend it. I have started to read another that was recommended to me Called A Seaside Affair by Fern Britton. Both not very steamy though ;) sorry haha

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm currently rereading the Irish Born trilogy by Nora Roberts:

#1 Born in Fire
#2 Born in Ice
#3 Born in Shame

Beautifully written in the fascinating culture of Ireland. Highly recommended!

message 10: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Shaw (smutnut429) | 3 comments Currently I'm reading
The Affair Week 2 by Beth Kery
Training Her Curves Dallas By Christa Wick and
The King Takes A Bride by Danielle Bourdon

message 11: by Chantel (new)

Chantel Seabrook (chantelseabrook) | 56 comments Mod
Eleanore wrote: "I'm currently rereading the Irish Born trilogy by Nora Roberts:

#1 Born in Fire
#2 Born in Ice
#3 Born in Shame

Beautifully written in the fascinating culture of Ireland. Highly recommended!"

I read those a couple years ago. Loved each one. Made me want to visit Ireland (and get a wolfhound), lol. Third book had a bit of "fantasy/magic" in it, which I liked. Probably one of her best series.

message 12: by Elsa (new)

Elsa Winckler (elsaw) | 8 comments I'm reading Hannah Fielding's Masquerade - loving every word!

message 13: by Easedwithwords (last edited Aug 25, 2015 03:28PM) (new)

Easedwithwords | 2 comments Just finished re-reading The Burg series by Kristen Ashley in prep for the release of Hold On which is being released September 1st and is the final installment to the series :-D

message 14: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Myers | 13 comments I am reading Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep. I love her sense of humor.

message 15: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Jaeger | 5 comments Just finished the Wedding Week 7 series books by Catherine Bybee. Highly recommend them. Off to read the latest from Sherryl Woods.

message 16: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (shellmebell) | 5 comments Just started "Pretty Hot" by Donna Alam. Right before this one had just finished book one and two in "The One" series by Alexandra North really good if you like wealthy alpha men.

message 17: by Belle (new)

Belle Ami | 7 comments The Body Business by Gay Yellen
I'm half way through The Body Business by Gay Yellen, and it's a fun read. I just finished reading Servicing the Target by Cherise Sinclair and it was hot and steamy! Loved it!

message 18: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (dannelette) | 2 comments Currently 14% into The Virgin (The Original Sinners White Years, #3) by Tiffany Reisz I just love this series.

message 19: by Cara (new)

Cara | 4 comments Just had a historical binge - read Tessa Dare's Romancing the Duke and How to catch a Viscount and Lisa Kleypa's The Devil in Winter and Then came You. It was great to escape to another era with a bit of steamy added in - loved them all!

message 20: by Stacey is Sassy (new)

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) Cara wrote: "Just had a historical binge - read Tessa Dare's Romancing the Duke and How to catch a Viscount and Lisa Kleypa's The Devil in Winter and Then came You. It was great to escape to another era with a ..."

I love historical romance and both of those authors are favourites. I see reading historicals as a bit of an escape too.

I just started an ARC of Risk It All (Risqué #2) by Scarlett Finn which I'm enjoying :-) ♥

message 21: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Jaeger | 5 comments Just finished Kristan Higgins IF YOU ONLY KNEW - fabulous. Starting Sandra Brown's Friction tonight.

message 22: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 3 comments Hi
I am almost finished reading From Dust this is the first book I've read by this author and its got a bit of a KA vibe to me. I'm very much enjoying it and will def read more of her work.

message 23: by Karen (new)

Karen Gordon | 18 comments Cara wrote: "Just had a historical binge - read Tessa Dare's Romancing the Duke and How to catch a Viscount and Lisa Kleypa's The Devil in Winter and Then came You. It was great to escape to another era with a ..."

I'm a big Lisa Kleypas fan. She's one of my go-to writers when I need a dose of historical romance. Thanks for the reminder.

message 24: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Skaggs (cindyskaggs) | 13 comments I'm currently reading the Dark Protector's series by Rebecca Zanetti. I read her Sin Brothers series and then went back to see what else she had written.

message 25: by Stella (new)

Stella Alden (stellamarie) | 117 comments Mod
I just finished Jayne Castle, Jayne Ann Krentz Siren's Call. I really love her books. I've read them all.

message 26: by Nikole (new)

Nikole Bloom (nikole_bloom) | 14 comments I just finished The Way We Rise (The Story of Us Book 3)
by Cassia Leo. Absolutely love Houston and Rory. Worth the read if you have time for all three books!

message 27: by Stella (last edited Sep 16, 2015 03:39PM) (new)

Read the new Jack Reacher, Make Me, by Lee Child ...gah those are sooo good... I wanna write that well.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Brown I'm a little late to the party, but I just finished Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan . It gutted me.
My review is here... https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 29: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Browne (victoriabrowne) Stella, I'll give it a go. I love reading books from authors that are really good writers. You learn at the same time as enjoying a good read.

message 30: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (shellmebell) | 5 comments Just about finished with Until Jax by Aurora Rose Reynolds, I have read about every book she has released and love them all so far.

message 31: by Donna (new)

Donna Alam | 5 comments I've just finished reading one of my own (and am sick of the sight of it. Editing is not fun) Prior to that I read Sexy by J.A. Huss which was a good, easy read. I love a man with hidden depths!

Prior to that, I read The King (The Original Sinners White Years, #2) by Tiffany Reisz which I didn't love as much as the previous Sinner books, but I still thoroughly enjoyed.

message 32: by Christine (new)

Christine Karan | 2 comments Im reading Aleatha Romig's Betrayal. Betrayal (Infidelity, #1) by Aleatha Romig . she is an amazing writer and has an absolutely unique story ideas!

message 33: by Blue Falcon (new)

Blue Falcon (oldskoolromancenovelreader) | 4 comments I just finished reading "Once Touched" a contemporary romance by Laura Moore. I will soon be starting "Put a Ring on It" by Beth Kendrick; both books I won in Goodreads contests. I won't be starting Ms. Kendrick's book until later tonight or tomorrow; it's Sunday, and that means football for me!

message 34: by Stella (new)

Adri Sinclair

Coming soon..

Beware. Reading “Hidden Carmina” will summons vivid, carnal, daydreams of alpha vampire-werewolves. Prepare to be mesmerized, enchanted, and seduced into a unique fantasy world that only Sinclair can create. You will be left bereft, begging for more.
— Stella Marie Alden

message 35: by Blue Falcon (new)

Blue Falcon (oldskoolromancenovelreader) | 4 comments Beginning soon, "Once Upon a Scandal" by Julie LeMense.

message 36: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Jackson (sjjackson) | 5 comments I just finished reading Written in My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander, #8) by Diana Gabaldon at the beginning of December. I am now reading To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee I received Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee for Christmas.

message 37: by Maggie (last edited Dec 29, 2015 05:54PM) (new)

Maggie | 5 comments Reading Wicked Burn by Beth Kery. Very hot sex scenes. Still getting into the characters as yet. Will let you know.

message 38: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebes08) | 2 comments I've just finished reading the Ten Tiny breaths series; any recommendations concerning my next book?

message 39: by Jill (new)

Jill (jillcomedyjunky) I just reread Otherwise Alone.
Male POV is now my favorite. I get so tired of whiny girls who make stupid decisions that add drama--needless drama that could have been solved if she hadn't ran away from the hero, took shelter with 'cops' when she knew people sought her, or generally acted stupidly. This is not Shay Savage's heroine. Probably because her hero won't take that crap. And I must say, the sex? Smoking hot, with no nubbins in sight. I just... no. No book boyfriend of mine will use that word.

message 40: by Stella (new)

Reading J.D. Robb Naked in Death. I am a real fan of this series.

message 41: by Nikole (new)

Nikole Bloom (nikole_bloom) | 14 comments Just finished Unravelled in New York. It is a cute romance by a first time indie author!

message 42: by Dilek VT (new)

Dilek VT (dilekvt) Recently finished an amazing series...
The Rule Breakers Trilogy is a mind-blowing series. Highly recommended...

The Ground Rules (The Rule Breakers, #1) by Roya Carmen
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

The Ground Rules Rewritten (The Rule Breakers, #2) by Roya Carmen

The Ground Rules Undone (The Rule Breakers, #3) by Roya Carmen

message 43: by Dilek VT (new)

Dilek VT (dilekvt) And now I am on a new series...
Finished Throb (Life on Stage, #1) Throb (Life on Stage, #1) by Vi Keeland and enjoyed it immensely :)

Now, starting the second book in the same series
Beat (Life on Stage #2) Beat (Life on Stage, #2) by Vi Keeland

message 44: by Dilek VT (new)

Dilek VT (dilekvt) Just finished one of the best books I have read in recent years:
A Love So Tragic by Stevie J. Cole

Highly recommended. See my review if you like:

message 45: by Dilek VT (new)

Dilek VT (dilekvt) This is really heart-warming...

Love Me To Death by Sharlay
My review:

message 46: by Dilek VT (new)

Dilek VT (dilekvt) Just finished this book and it was a mind-blowing reading experience !!!!!!!!!!!!

I say, drop everything and read this if you haven't already...

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre

message 47: by Dilek VT (new)

Dilek VT (dilekvt) Just finished Stuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland

My rating: 5 stars
My review:

message 48: by Dilek VT (new)

Dilek VT (dilekvt) My recent reads:
Dirty (Dive Bar, #1) by Kylie Scott 4 stars
My review:

That Thing Between Eli & Gwen by J.J. McAvoy
4 stars
My review:

Just finished the 1st book in Good Ol' Boys series: 5 stars
Complicate Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #1) by M. Robinson
HIGHLY recommended...
My review:

message 49: by Liliana (last edited May 10, 2016 07:25AM) (new)

Liliana Diaconescu | 3 comments I just finished Valmont contingency 1 by Val Roberts, an introduction to a new author and I loved the book, and reading Rendez-vous by Amanda Quick, in an opposite point of the literary specter.

message 50: by Liliana (new)

Liliana Diaconescu | 3 comments Stella wrote: "Reading J.D. Robb Naked in Death. I am a real fan of this series."

I love these books, read most of them, need to read the last one.

« previous 1