Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Red Dragon (Hannibal Lecter, #1)
This topic is about Red Dragon
Movies & TV > Hannibal - Rutina Wesley/Richard Armitage

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carolin | 95 comments Anybody else who's obsessed with the show Hannibal, and especially now with Rutina Wesley playing the blind love interest Reba McClane of tormented killer Francis Dolarhyde, played by Richard Armitage..? Their chemistry is beautiful!

description description
description description

Red Dragon, chapter 35

"A living woman. How bizarre. Beside her in the dark, he put his hand on her and pressed her together gently to seal the way back. As she slept, Dolarhyde, damned murderer of eleven, listened time and again to her heart."

description description

Reading Red Dragon and shipping Reba/Francis... description

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Wow. I wish I wasn't so creeped out by serial killer stuff. I love Richard Armitage and Rutina Wesley!

message 3: by Carolin (last edited Aug 22, 2015 03:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Carolin | 95 comments Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) wrote: "Wow. I wish I wasn't so creeped out by serial killer stuff. I love Richard Armitage and Rutina Wesley!"

But when their characters are together, they're more like this:

description

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
That is super cute!

message 5: by Rosie (new)

Rosie | 842 comments The only serial killer show I enjoyed watching was Dexter, all the others ones make me squeamish. Thanks for sharing this information, because I'll watch to support Rutina W., especially after what True Blood did to her longtime character. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief!

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments Rosie wrote: "The only serial killer show I enjoyed watching was Dexter, all the others ones make me squeamish. Thanks for sharing this information, because I'll watch to support Rutina W., especially after what..."

Rosie I pretend that True Blood ended with season six because everything about seven was a trainwreck. It's the only thing to make me reevaluate the Soprano's series finale. "Don't Stop Believing" is right. lol

message 7: by Rosie (new)

Rosie | 842 comments Paganalexandria: I think I will do the same thing. Do you watch or have you seen Hell on Wheels (AMC)? Common was one of the leads on the show for the first two or three seasons. Shocking (to me) what they opted to do with his character.

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments Rosie wrote: "Paganalexandria: I think I will do the same thing. Do you watch or have you seen Hell on Wheels (AMC)? Common was one of the leads on the show for the first two or three seasons. Shocking (to me) w..."

I haven't watched that show. The promos always looked interesting but unsure if I'd like the western thing. Your comment makes me happy I missed it because I like Common. lol