David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Book Talk > September 2015 Releases

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (bookwyrmingthoughts) | 386 comments Hi guys!

Happy weekend! I'm currently looking for some young adult books being published next month to be featured on my school newspaper. I would prefer the book being self published, but I'm willing to feature those that are small press published, too. Thanks!

(It's a senior year goal of mine.)

message 2: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_2...

That's Amazon list of upcoming releases for YA books :)

message 3: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (bookwyrmingthoughts) | 386 comments Yay! I've been looking all over this morning to be honest. :D

message 4: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
I just went to Amazon, went to the books section, then chose new releases...then you can narrow down genre, so picked YA, then picked upcoming (instead of the last 30 days) and...VOILA! :D

message 5: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (bookwyrmingthoughts) | 386 comments Jenny wrote: "I just went to Amazon, went to the books section, then chose new releases...then you can narrow down genre, so picked YA, then picked upcoming (instead of the last 30 days) and...VOILA! :D"

I probably would have found it eventually if the draft wasn't due at the end of the hour. I'll use it as a reference later, though.

message 6: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 240 comments What's your spending amount?

message 7: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (bookwyrmingthoughts) | 386 comments No spending amount - I'm just looking for books publishing this month I plan on featuring, but I've already narrowed down my list.