The Humour Club discussion

General > Super Power

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Shiroff | 840 comments If you could have any super power you wanted just for 24 hours, what would it be? And why would you want it? What would you do with it?

message 2: by Joel (new)

Joel Bresler | 1543 comments Mod
I'd like to be able to leap tall conclusions in a single bound. It might make this interminable election cycle go a little faster.

message 3: by Rodney (new)

Rodney Carlson (rodneycarlson) | 617 comments Don't be silly Joel, you already have that super power...

message 4: by Rodney (new)

Rodney Carlson (rodneycarlson) | 617 comments 10x my current mental power like "Limitless" I would make lots of money to fund my synthetic intelligence project development.

message 5: by CartoonistAndre (last edited Aug 21, 2015 06:11PM) (new)

CartoonistAndre | 725 comments I'd like to be able to touch my toes, and maybe have the ability to make them, and my knees, face in the opposite direction and be able to run backwards. I think I could make a lot of money there and maybe create a new type of body augmentation. Start a following.

Or mind control over the entire planet, I'd ease everyone down to a calmness, no pain, or anger, a piece of mind, and the violence would stop, if for only those 24 hours.