David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Enslavement (One Bright Future, #1)
This topic is about Enslavement
R&R Completed(post review links) > R&R #113 ENSLAVEMENT by Melinda Friesen

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (last edited Aug 23, 2015 02:29PM) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Enslavement (One Bright Future, #1) by Melinda Friesen
Genre: YA SciFi Dystopian
Enslavement

Book Description:

"One world. One currency. One bright future."

That's the promise made by OneEarth Bank after a global economic collapse--but only for those who accept the insertion of a commerce chip.

When Rielle's parents refuse to comply, government officials tear her family apart. As punishment for her parent's crimes, Rielle is forced into a Community Service Contract--a legalized form of slavery--and sold to a wealthy, abusive banker.

The Banker's secrets hold the key to Rielle's freedom, but will she risk prison or even death to escape and search for her family?

10 ebooks are available so be the first to sign up below in order to receive a copy to Read and Review!

If possible, please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.

Formats available: ePub, mobi, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after your receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave your name, email address, and preferred format.
1. Marla Hanover - hanover.marla@gmail.com - ePub or PDF
2. Michael - michael.tyrer@yahoo.co.uk - ePub
3. Lee Redman - pringleskt10@yahoo.com - ePub or PDF
4. Jodi - authorjodiwoody@yahoo.com - PDF or mobi
5. Lynn - Aussie.Lynn@bigpond.com - mobi
6. Michelle - shella97@att.net - mobi
7. Ellen Wookey - ellenwookey@msn.com - ePub
8. Tracy - tracylane45@hotmail.com - PDF
9. Jiayi - iyaij-@hotmail.com - PDF
10. April - lcsdr60@yahoo.com - mobi

Marla (Not Maria) (rungirlkc) | 6 comments I would be interested in reviewing this book. either ePub or PDF, I can accept both.

Marla Hanover
hanover.marla@gmail.com

Thanks for the opportunity!

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Tyrer (holden) | 55 comments sounds interesting and I've just finished a great book by Stephen King so I'm looking for something different. epub if possible. michael.tyrer@yahoo.co.uk

message 4: by K. (new)

K. Hello,

I would be interested in reviewing this book. Can do PDF or epub.

Lee Redman
pringleskt10@yahoo.com

Jodi Woody (jodiwoody) | 10 comments Hi, would love to read and review. Pdf or Mobi fine.
Jodi Woody
authorjodiwoody@yahoo.com
thanks

Lynn Mccarthy | 19 comments I would be interested mobi please Aussie.Lynn_42@kindle.com

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (shella9688) I would love to read this! Mobi, please :) shella97@att.net
Thank you!

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 21, 2015 06:52PM) (new)

Ellen Wookey
ellenwookey@msn.com
epub

message 9: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Friesen (melindafriesen) | 10 comments Marla wrote: "I would be interested in reviewing this book. either ePub or PDF, I can accept both.

Marla Hanover
hanover.marla@gmail.com

Thanks for the opportunity!"

Marla wrote: "I would be interested in reviewing this book. either ePub or PDF, I can accept both.

Marla Hanover
hanover.marla@gmail.com

Thanks for the opportunity!"

Thanks, Marla! I'll get it out to you right away.

message 10: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Friesen (melindafriesen) | 10 comments Hello All,
Thanks for being willing to read and review Enslavement. I've been trying to send out copies and for whatever reason, emails aren't going through. I'm going to try again in the morning. Sorry for the delay!
-Melinda

message 11: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Friesen (melindafriesen) | 10 comments Lynn wrote: "I would be interested mobi please Aussie.Lynn_42@kindle.com"

Hi Lynn, I'm unable to get you a mobi file. Would you be able to take a PDF or epub?

message 12: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Friesen (melindafriesen) | 10 comments Michelle wrote: "I would love to read this! Mobi, please :) shella97@att.net
Thank you!"

Hi Michelle, I only have epubs and PDFs, is there any way one of those might work?

Tracy | 51 comments Sounds great! I'd love a PDF copy, please. tracylane45@hotmail.com Thanks, looking forward to it!

message 14: by Jaylie (new)

Jaylie (iyaij) | 1 comments Hello, I would love to read this if a PDF copy is still available! iyaij-@hotmail.com
Many thanks in advance!

April (lcsdr60) | 38 comments If there are any left I would love to review it.
Mobi
lcsdr60@yahoo.com
Thank you

message 16: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Friesen (melindafriesen) | 10 comments For those who requested mobi files--thanks to a very helpful writer friend I can get them to you. Thanks for your patience!

message 17: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Friesen (melindafriesen) | 10 comments Michelle wrote: "I would love to read this! Mobi, please :) shella97@att.net
Thank you!"

Hi Michelle,
I'm getting a delivery failure notification from that address. Is there another email address I can send it to?
Thanks!

message 18: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

That's TEN signups already! All available copies of the book have now been claimed.

message 19: by Lynn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lynn Mccarthy | 19 comments Hi I never received this book :(

message 20: by Lynn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lynn Mccarthy | 19 comments Blast I think I gave you the wrong email address its Aussie.lynn@bigpond.com and mobi please

message 21: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Friesen (melindafriesen) | 10 comments Lynn wrote: "Blast I think I gave you the wrong email address its Aussie.lynn@bigpond.com and mobi please"

I'll get it right out to you. Thanks.:)

message 22: by Carl (new) - added it

Carl Schierhorn (cschierh) | 20 comments Is it possible to buy a mobi version anywhere?

Tracy | 51 comments Great story! Here's my review... (posted on Amazon.com and .ca) https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 24: by Andie (new)

Andie (randibutterfly179) | 16 comments randibutterfly179@gmail.com
I would love to read this book! It really sounds like a must read. And I would prefer a pdf or epub. Fingers crossed!

message 25: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Randi wrote: "randibutterfly179@gmail.com
I would love to read this book! It really sounds like a must read. And I would prefer a pdf or epub. Fingers crossed!"

Hi Randi, thanks for your interest, although all ten copies being offered by the author have already been claimed. I'll leave it up to the author whether she wants to add any additional review copies at this point. All the best!

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Enslavement (other topics)