GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Cafe' of the Hungry Ghosts
This topic is about Cafe' of the Hungry Ghosts
Debut author > review request

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teri (last edited Aug 21, 2015 12:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Teri Dluznieski (horsewisevt) | 9 comments Cafe' of the Hungry ghosts behind the veil of ordinary, a cosmic wind is stirring by Teri J. Dluznieski I'm just returning to GR after a hiatus. But, I bring with me my latest book. a supernatural paranormal sci-fi/fantasy story.

"Cafe'" is barely a week old, and could use some support love and feedback.

American by Birth, Inca and Mexican by heritage: Wayra struggles to navigate through college, life, and the Universe: all balanced against her destiny as a powerful shaman. Everything seems as balanced as any teens life ever really is... until a chance encounter opens up a chink between dimensions. Wayra becomes the target for forces that have been drawn by all the violence, anger and aggression on our planet. Whatever “it” is- it feeds on it... and it's HUNGRY... Wayra’s life will be forever changed by the invisible Wind blowing through the cosmos...

Behind the veil of Ordinary... a cosmic wind is stirring..

If you would be interested in giving a review, I will gladly send a pdf file of the book.

Wayne Elsner | 35 comments Please send a pdf to elsnerwc@gmail.com. I can always use a swap if you are interested but it's not necessary.

Wayne