The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) The Blood of Olympus question

Favorite character?
Nolan Frederickson Nolan Aug 21, 2015 11:10AM
I absolutely love this series. I love how it focuses on more than one character. Who is our favorite of the seven? (Including Reyna, Coach Hedge, and Nico). Also, do u like The Heroes of Olympus or Percy Jackson and the Olympians?

Jason and Nico all the way

This is a little late.
Leo Valdez all the way! I also like Jason, but Leo more.
Out of the girls, I think I like Piper.

Ian (last edited Sep 19, 2015 02:26PM ) Sep 19, 2015 02:26PM   0 votes
I am not sure which series i like the most. Although I loved Percy Jackson because(view spoiler)

Nico is my favorite character. I love Percy, Jason, and Leo as well, but Nico is my favorite. And Frank is cool too, I mean he can turn into almost any animal he wants. That is the best power ever! I like the Percy Jackson series and the Heroes of Olympus series pretty much the same.

I like Annabeth too Kat. I wish she was in heroes of Olympus more.

Jason. I like Heroes of Olympus way better.

I love Leo! I am definitely on team Leo! About HoO vs. PJO, I really don't know. I like PJO better because of how it was written and how it only focuses on Percy and how we saw Percy's character develops. I also love how sassy Percy can get. HoO on the other hand has different elements going on. I love the plot and how Rick manages to sew two myths together. Other additional characters are also lovable (LEO!). I love them both I think :D

Annabeth

Piper is my all time favorite character in this book and the series. She's just so awesome, with her charmspeak and amazing dagger. She's like a girl heroine without being the main character

Probably Annabeth or Leo. They are so similar to myself that I would be their friend in an instant.

deleted member Dec 18, 2015 06:06PM   0 votes
Idk about being the heroine... more like Annabeth or Hazel

Leo is my favorite of the seven too Jeann. When I first read the lost hero I expected him to be the comic relief character Whois only there to lighten the mood. And Leo did that well, but he was also so much more. And I absolutely love Caleo. I was always sad with Calypsos ending in Percy Jackson and the Olympians. It made me so happy when Leo landed on her island.

I liked and disliked all of the characters for different reasons.
Jason--brave and protective, but superficial
Leo--funny and cute, but almost too much...I like some seriousness in characters
Annabeth--smart and levelheaded, but also full of herself
Piper--brave and stands up for herself, but petty and only thinks for herself
Hazel--quiet and observant, but turns small things into big deals
Percy--brave and cute and funny, but full of himself and has a one-track mind
Frank--eh, didn't really like him. Kinda dull in the head and too naive.
Reyna--brave and fierce, but is blinded by rules and scriptures
Coach Hedge--funny but stupid
Nico--dark and mysterious, but kinda too dramatic.

Overall, I'd have too say that I enjoyed the POV of Percy and Hazel the most. I can't say who I liked most as an actual character. And I liked HoO because it introduced more characters and the Roman/Greek thing was interesting and it didn't get old.

Nico and Leo all the WAYYYYYYY!!
I love Nico, and Leo is just hilarious!

deleted member Sep 25, 2015 09:30AM   0 votes
I like...
Ready for it?
The bombardment of it all??
Ok here it goes....
*takes breath*
I like Nico, Percy, Grover (MY FAVORITE GOAT MAN BRUH), and oh oh Leo.
*faints*
I would very willingly date ANY ONE of these guys. I would be happy with dating each one actually. But I think I'm leaning more toward Nico and Leo. Grover and Percy aren't single... sooooo..... yeah.

Annabeth she was just so smart and I loved her relationship with Percy. I think I liked the Heroes of Olympus series more though it is a close call.

For me, I can't really decide which series I like better. Percy Jackson and the Olympians really set up the whole demigods and their lives idea, whereas the Heroes of Olympus just polished it. My favorite character would have to be either Annabeth or Nico. I liked Annabeth in both series, but I did not like Nico in the beginning of the Percy Jackson and the Olympus series. I absolutely loved his character development in the Heroes of Olympus!

I have to say I liked PJO more than HoO, but that's probably me just being prejudiced as it just focusses on Percy rather than all of them, and Percy is just . . . . *sighs adoringly* <3

However, I do really appreciate HoO for bringing Leo into my life. He's just so funny and amazing, honestly. Love him!! Additionally, I would not have gotten more insight on Nico and grow to love him as I do now. Truth be told, I can't really pick a favourite character. Instead, I have favourite characters and they're all stated above: Percy, Leo and Nico :) <3 <3 <3

deleted member Nov 21, 2015 11:22PM   0 votes
PERCY, ANNABETH, GROVER, TYSON, ELLA, LEO, PIPER, JASON, NICO, HAZEL, FRANK, REYNA,, ARTEMIS, APOLLO, APHRODITE, ATHENA, HEPHAESTUS, POSEIDON, DIONYSUS, ZEUS, HADES, HERMES, HESTIA, PAN, ALL THE OTHER GODS BUT HERA, CLARISSE, CHRIS, LUKE, ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE BUT THE TEDDY BEAR KILLER, AND PERRY THE PANDA!!!!!!!!!!

AND LEO IS ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

deleted user Houston.... we have an official psycho...
Nov 22, 2015 05:12PM · flag
Meisha Bell my fave character would definitely be either Nico or Will because we're technically related ...more
Apr 20, 2020 08:41AM · flag