Book Giveaways discussion

The City Darkens
This topic is about The City Darkens
Book giveaway > Dystopian fantasy book giveaway

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (new) - added it

Sophia Martin | 3 comments Hi all,
My dystopian fantasy novel, The City Darkens, is free today for Kindle on Amazon. If you get it now, you'll have time to read it just before the sequel, After the Fall, comes out next week! I could really use some reviews, if you can find the time. But either way, please get your copy and, I hope, enjoy! And if you need a different ereader format, please email me at sophia-martin at hotmail, and I'll be happy to send you whatever format you prefer. If you miss the freebie today, I'll also gladly send a free ebook to anyone willing to commit to reviewing at any point.

Here's the short version of the blurb:
After a decade of managing the family estate in the provinces, with only the rarest visit from her husband Reister, Myadar Sölbói is suddenly uprooted and brought to the glittering island capital. When Reister tears her son away from her, Myadar, ignorant and grief-stricken, attempts to navigate the royal court, but becomes a pawn in the political games of others. But Myadar won't allow that to stop her--even if it means adopting the guise of the legendary Raud Gríma--and even if she has to tear apart the whole world to free herself and her son.

Link to Amazon: http://amzn.to/1JatBuO

Thanks!

message 2: by Amor (new)

Amor (amorreads) | 7 comments I would love to have one sent on my email for a different format! :)