2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror (Pine Cove, #3)
This topic is about The Stupidest Angel
. Week 47: During Christmas > The Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cherie | 117 comments Was supposed to read this for a book club last Christmas time, but never got around to it. I'll get to it this year!

Kirin I'm going to read this one for this week's challenge too. Looks like it could be funny... I hope.

Marta (gezemice) Oh, I read this one a few years ago and it is one of my favorites. Nothing like a mad Amazon off her meds single-handedly barring off a zombie apocalypse with a single sword in hand. Which starts because the angel is stupid, of course.

Well actually I might be getting some of it mxed up, I need to re-read it. One thing is sure - there is no better dark comedy than Chistopher Moore and this is one of his best.

message 4: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (anastasiaharris) | 319 comments Marta wrote: "Oh, I read this one a few years ago and it is one of my favorites. Nothing like a mad Amazon off her meds single-handedly barring off a zombie apocalypse with a single sword in hand. Which starts ..."

You make this one sound so fun. It is definitely going on my TBR. Now to decide if I should read it for this week or a side read.

Kirin Finished the book today. It wasn't a laugh out loud type of book, but it definitely was a fun book.

Cherie | 117 comments I'm about half way through - really not liking it so far - just can't get into it. We'll see how the 2nd half goes...

Cherie | 117 comments Didn't really like this one - can't really figure out why. I didn't connect to the characters and I couldn't wait until I was done with it.