Random Roleplay discussion

magical > Dark forest

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where evil creatures live.

message 2: by Cami (new)

Cami Cabezhas | 9 comments "It is the same, I'm living alone, why?" She thought. The started reading but something was in the forest, in the darkness! Who is or what is it?
((HI, I'm new here

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments ((Hi !! Welcome))

" Hey! " Enna said. Elliot was beside her chuckling.

message 4: by Cami (new)

Cami Cabezhas | 9 comments "What are you doing here?!" She said. He continued chuckling. Enna left the tree, he started running...Why? He's acting strange. The only thing that i had to do is following him.
Night, it was darkness, i can't see his body running so close the trees. What he's doing?

message 5: by Cami (new)

Cami Cabezhas | 9 comments "What are you doing here?!" She said. He continued chuckling. Enna left the tree, he started running...Why? He's acting strange. The only thing that i had to do is following him.
Night, it was darkness, i can't see his body running so close the trees. What he's doing?

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments ((whats your character name?))

Elliot jumped on the tree with Enna by her side. " Stay where you are. " she crosses her arms.

message 7: by Kitiara (new)

Kitiara | 189 comments Mod
((Cami, can you please create a character first in the character creation threads? I can approve your character when you are done, but you must create a character first. Thanks.))

message 8: by Cami (new)

Cami Cabezhas | 9 comments ((SORRY, i got confused for a moment, okey...Her name is April Stone

message 9: by Cami (new)

Cami Cabezhas | 9 comments ((SORRY, i got confused for a moment, okey...Her name is April Stone

message 10: by Cami (new)

Cami Cabezhas | 9 comments "Silence, first you have to tell me what are you doing here, Enna you know that the forest is dangerous. Recently, here are several murders..." April said. I saw Elliot "Why he is here?" I thought.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments " We're siblings always wandered around the forest, discover new things. " he lean onto the tree and stare at April. " We're minded our own business. " Enna stated.

message 12: by Kitiara (new)

((Cami, maybe I was not clear, but you need to create a character in one of the character threads (e.g. Magical characters, runaways/outcasts, teachers, normal characters, etc.) and await approval of that character from one of the mods before roleplaying. Please follow the basic template that we set up in the characters folder.))

message 13: by Cami (new)

Cami Cabezhas | 9 comments ((Well, April is a normal character.))

April took several steps back "What do you need?" It may be scare me. What thing they need. "Leave me alone" April said.

message 14: by Kitiara (new)

((Okay. Then, you need to put down her information in the normal characters thread. I will approve her when you have created her, but you need to create her first.))

message 15: by Cami (new)

Cami Cabezhas | 9 comments Okay, April is a normal person, she's Xv and the rest of the information can be created when a rp))

message 16: by Kitiara (new)

((Please be sure to include her name, age, appearance, personality, history, family, strongest and weakest skills / talents and fears when you create her in normal characters thread.))