Once Upon a YA Book discussion

Discussions > YA books that are movies

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett please tell us what all think

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Paper Towns by John Green is becoming a movie, its not out here yet but it is in the US

message 3: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett I like the movie City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare better then the book

message 4: by Nikita (new)

Nikita Tammie wrote: "I like the movie City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare better then the book"

Really? I was disappointed by it.

message 5: by Nikita (new)

Nikita The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins film series was really good.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

@Nikita Same, I hope the TV Show will be better

message 7: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jassimplyreads) I haven't read City of Bones series but I think the movie is great! And yes, the Hunger Games movies are good but imo, the novels are better. What do you think about the Divergent series? There are many differences between the movies and the books.

message 8: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I can't compare Divergent because I haven't read the books yet. But I like the movies.

message 9: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jassimplyreads) I love the first two books of the series but the ending of the third one was so sad and I don't like it.

message 10: by Stepho (new)

Stepho Janssen (writergirlforlife) | 32 comments I totally agree with u Jasmine

message 11: by Shameez (new)

Shameez Patel Papathanasiou Did any of you read Paper Towns, did I imagine that Margo was described to be kind of curvy and not skinny?

message 12: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jassimplyreads) I haven't read the book but planned on starting it soon. Honestly, I'm a little bit disappointed in the movie casting. Does the movie released?