Reader's Paradise discussion

All about you > Your favorite Reading Spot

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annette, The Manager (last edited Aug 23, 2015 06:41AM) (new)

Annette mathews (annettesara) | 1178 comments Mod
Everyone has that spot where we forget the whole World around us and immerse in the land of Books.

My favorite spot would be near the Window sill of my Room.If its an Audio book , then You can find me in the Rooftop of my house .

Tell us where we can find you reading most of the time !

via mashable.com

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Palliveettil (jenyalphinegeorge) | 638 comments Mod
I like to read on bed most of the time..You'll find me lying cozily under blanket and reading! I like to read while on bus too. The gentle rocking and sound of wind in ears.. Wah! That's a non replaceable experience! :)

message 3: by Phani (new)

Phani Raj (phaniraj) | 288 comments My college has the Arabian Sea on one side. I love to read sitting on the rocks while a fresh breeze passing through my face.

message 4: by Vikas (new)

Vikas (vikaskhair) | 9 comments Wherever I can but usually on the bed or on the floor supported by a pillow :)

message 5: by Annette, The Manager (new)

Phani wrote: "My college has the Arabian Sea on one side. I love to read sitting on the rocks while a fresh breeze passing through my face."

wow ,, I envy you :(

message 6: by Phani (new)

Phani Raj (phaniraj) | 288 comments Annette wrote:
wow ,, I envy you :("

Thank You.

message 7: by Annette, The Manager (new)

So you read while you are in College !?

message 8: by Phani (new)

Phani Raj (phaniraj) | 288 comments I am doing Ph.D. and stay within the campus. So, I read in evenings watching sunsets.

message 9: by Jenny (new)

Phani wrote: "My college has the Arabian Sea on one side. I love to read sitting on the rocks while a fresh breeze passing through my face."

I envy you too! Watching sunsets.. Wow!

message 10: by Jenny (new)

Vikas wrote: "Wherever I can but usually on the bed or on the floor supported by a pillow :)"

I used to read on bed supported by pillow, but now a days I lie down and read because I got promoted to my little sister's room upstairs and it doesn't have a head board..

message 11: by Annette, The Manager (new)

Phani wrote: "I am doing Ph.D. and stay within the campus. So, I read in evenings watching sunsets."

Wow !! That is a great place to read .. though I would be distracted by the sunsets :|

message 12: by Phani (new)

Phani Raj (phaniraj) | 288 comments Annette wrote: "Phani wrote: "I am doing Ph.D. and stay within the campus. So, I read in evenings watching sunsets."

Wow !! That is a great place to read .. though I would be distracted by the sunsets :|"

Yea...But its better to get distracted by tranquility of nature rather than other stupid things.

message 13: by Jenny (new)

@Phani Haha..I agree! Nature is a luxurious distraction.. :)

message 14: by Aayushi (new)

Aayushi | 70 comments i usually read on my bed with a cushion at my back and a water bottle at my side so that i don't have to stand up

message 15: by Aayushi (new)

Aayushi | 70 comments Phani wrote: "My college has the Arabian Sea on one side. I love to read sitting on the rocks while a fresh breeze passing through my face."

yeah i have read a book sitting on a beach it's feels amazing with the cold breeze + the sunset!!!

message 16: by Aditya (new)

Aditya Jain | 2 comments I love to read all cozy in my rocking chair at home with a heavy breeze blowing and gentle rocking... *sigh*
In a hostel right now, so dont get the opportunity :(
Otherwise anywhere!

message 17: by Hema (new)

Hema Kushi | 55 comments Mostly ihave Seated on my Chair and Kept the Book on Table and started to Read...But Sometimes i Felt Comfortable On my bed :) :)

message 18: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 139 comments Definitely in my room, on my bed.

message 19: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wmaresca) I have s nice spot in my living room were I sit with my book and cup of coffee or book and glass of wine

message 20: by Maya ❤ (new)

Maya ❤ (lilaclaroux) This sounds nerdy but near my closet there's a power outlet so I am able to put up Christmas lights in the back of my closet, and I have my Big Hero 6 toys and comfy blankets and pillows. It's the one place where I can "hide away"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Clary wrote: "This sounds nerdy but near my closet there's a power outlet so I am able to put up Christmas lights in the back of my closet, and I have my Big Hero 6 toys and comfy blankets and pillows. It's the ..."

Big-Hero 6 toys?? you mean Baymax?? He was great.

message 22: by Karman (new)

Karman (khwabieda) | 142 comments my favourite spot is my room.. everyone knows if I'm in there,still and quiet.. they better not be disturbing me cause I might be into the book..

message 23: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) My bed. In school, I love sitting in the last and reading.

message 24: by Karman (new)

Karman (khwabieda) | 142 comments @hallie... I'm missing school now!!:-(

message 25: by Luffy (new)

Luffy (monkey-d-luffy) Bed. It's a hassle to buy and calibrate e-readers, so I don't carry my kobo around because it's very fragile. I read exclusively in my room.

message 26: by Annette, The Manager (new)

Hallie wrote: "My bed. In school, I love sitting in the last and reading."

School ? you read during the class !?

message 27: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) Of course I do.

message 28: by Annette, The Manager (new)

Umm . won't the teachers say anything ?!

message 29: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) They say something if they catch me, which they haven't.

message 30: by Annette, The Manager (new)

Lucky you :)

message 31: by PinkieFairy (new)

PinkieFairy (pinkifairy) I can read pretty much anywhere but my favorite spots are either on my couch or in my bed. I try to get a conmfortable as possible but I have been known to read anywhere and just about everywhere I go (on the train/bus(I Have almost missed my stop because I have gotten so engaged in books), at the beach, at work when it has been slow (thank goodness for the Kindle app; makes it less obvious), on line at the stores).

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Well this is pretty weird but I love reading under a table. As in my head at the edge of the table and the book on my lap. I can't even hear people talking around me. Seriously! My teacher once saw me and said' there is a table why don't you use it' I put my book on the table for about half a second before going back under the table :)

message 33: by Vera (new)

Vera | 33 comments Bed... Always the bed.

message 34: by Indu (new)

Indu | 1 comments sofa