Beg For Mercy (Mercy, #3) Beg For Mercy question

Edge of you seat And captivating read!
Nathalie Pinette Nathalie Aug 21, 2015 04:27AM
☆ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) Out Now ☆☆
(¸.•´ (¸.•` Beg For Mercy~ A Dark Conclusion☆
‪#‎FreeOnKU‬
Check out this awesome 5 STAR review!!!
A deeply emotional and erotic end to a great trilogy!
By RBCRRBLOGGER on August 18, 2015
What I love about reading a trilogy or a series is when you find characters that you can connect to in a way that makes you want to continue their journey and that’s how I felt about Mercy and Sade from book 1.
Now the final book in finished, I love the characters even more. Nothing about their relationship has been typical or easy but the strength and determination they’ve shown and the love and support they’ve shared would give even someone with the coldest heart hope that no matter what life throws at you, there’s always a way through it.
Sade and Mercy both learn some tough lessons from each other and other people. Emotions run high and there are times when you don’t think either of them will make it but as with everything in life, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and both Sade and Mercy have enough strength in them to help fight each other’s demons. The only question is, will their love be able to conquer all or will there be someone who can keep Mercy and Sade from the happy ending they both deserve.
Every author has a different style of writing which is a bit like Marmite, you either love it or you hate it and I personally love Lucian’s books. As well as the variety in his characters, Lucian always has hidden messages in every story and I think how they are interpreted, depends on the personal experiences of the person reading them. There are religious elements too but not so many that you feel overwhelmed by them and even if you aren’t religious, you can appreciate how the characters in the story need their faith and that it is important to them.
If I had one criticism, it would be that a scene in the last chapter of the book needed to be a bit longer. Maybe it’s because I’m more of a Sadist than Sade.
See for yourself what the hype is all about!
☆Beg For Mercy :http://mybook.to/BFMLB
The other books in the series
☆Mercy: A Dark Erotica☆
Amazon Links: myBook.to/MercyLB
#FreeOnKU
☆No Mercy: A Dark Coninuation☆
Amazon Links: myBook.to/LBNoMercy
#FreeOnKU
 photo image.jpg1_zpsc8swnbgm.jpg

If you haven't read this seri3es, you are missing out!

Reading all day and up late to get it finished kind of book

The reviews coming in are awesome and really capture the essence of the book!

Leaves you reeling with emotions!!!An amazing read!!

awesome read! loved it from the first page to the last!!

Loved this series and this book deserves 5 stars!

This book is epic! This book needs more than 5 stars! There are so many things to say about this final book but I would spoil it for anyone that hasn't read it yet. Items needed to read this book is an open heart and a large box of tissues and maybe a punching bag so you don't throw your kindle LOL.

Ugh...definitely in a book coma! That book tore all my emotions out!!

Sade & Mercy have left their mark on me. I thoroughly enjoyed the conclusion of this trilogy!! I really don't think Lucian Bane could've done any better with the way this story played out. Enjoyed every freakin' page of it!!!

I hurt to my soul with final book #BegforMercy. Lucian Bane understands how to appeal to our hearts and mind. Read the book.

A must read don't miss out.

I was so worried this would need a follow up, and I was proven wrong. A great ending to this amazing series. Go read the reviews!

loved this series

It will keep you wondering what is going to happen next. A completely captivated all the way.

Still in the grip of one of the best trilogies out there! I will not read other dark stories. The only reason I read these is because of who the author is! And, the kind of trust needed to get through the rough parts, does not come easily! These books are not all dark, there is a feeling of hope all the way through and of course Mr. Bane's humor is in all he writes. They are deep, emotional and worth the read 10 times over.

I binge read until the very last word! I could not put it down. The family fended for themself until I finished. Lucian Bane draws you in and you become Sade and Mercy. Loved their story! Thank you, Lucian!

Hard to put down!

A great ending.

Wonderfully written.. Intense, powerful and emotional! Loved it all!!!

The weekend is here grab this book so you will have something to rock your weekend!!

You definitely don't want to miss out on this series!!! It's definitely one of my all time favs!!!

You won't want to put this book down once you start!

I loved the conclusion to this book. It was wonderful and had such a passionate and strong message.

Amazing conclusion, the reviews are rocking, truly a brilliant finish to this trilogy.

Such a great book. I couldn't get enough of this story and the reviews are just as awesome. Sade & Mercy will touch your heart and stay with you for a while.