SA Book & Challenge Lovers discussion

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Cinder
All Book Discussions > Cinder (Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lu (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lu | 12655 comments Mod
A discussion thread for our Sept - Oct BoM. Spoilers are permitted.

message 2: by Lu (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lu | 12655 comments Mod
Hosted by: Anyone can jump in

message 3: by Lu (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lu | 12655 comments Mod
I really enjoyed Cinder! I loved loved the retelling.
Did you guys like it?
Anyone read any of the other books in the series?

Adrienne Parker | 9 comments I enjoyed Cinder and I want to read the rest but been putting it off.

message 5: by Lu (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lu | 12655 comments Mod
I read Scarlet and really enjoyed it! So I suggest it :)
I still need to read Cress, but I'm sure it is also awesome.

Adrienne Parker | 9 comments I really want to know what happens with Cinder, loved her character. I kind of predicted that she'd turn out to be the missing Lunar princess.
It was so sad when Peony died and then Adi had Iko dismantlement, one of those moments when you wish the Author would have a miracle and that it all didn't happen. But I guess it makes the story more real.

message 7: by Lu (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lu | 12655 comments Mod
Have you seen a fourth book is coming out? Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer

Adrienne Parker | 9 comments Yes. I love the cover, it makes me want to skip all the others and move straight to this book. I'll have to try to read the others first before it comes out.

message 9: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen | 3 comments i HATED this book at first, i was forcing myself to read it. Then i got to the half way point and suddenly loved it! I think its a very cool retelling of the story and its awesome to finally have a unique take on it as the retellings can normally be quite bland.
I fought my eyelids and read way too late into the night last night and finished the book, so badly want to start the next one!

message 10: by Lu (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lu | 12655 comments Mod
So glad you ended up liking the book Jen! I enjoyed the next one as well. Please let us know what you thought of it when you read it :)