1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Bambi + Delirious {Outlast}

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Delirious (last edited Aug 25, 2015 06:04AM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 409 comments
(Based on the video game called Outlast and we will go into detail, but not into the disgusting parts and we can change it up. Because I am fine with that. It says down below sexual content, which is going to be minimized. There will only be dead bodies and we won't go into descriptions, but this doesn't have sex btws. I'm talking about naked people dying by the hands of the doctor in this game, which looks awesome as hell may I say. Not the dying people, but the game haha, lol....)

Outlast

Outlast contains intense violence, gore, graphic sexual content, and strong language. Please enjoy.

You are Miuna, Hikari, "Name" and "Name", investigative reporters or detectives whose ambitions are about to earn them an intimate tour of hell on earth. Always willing to risk digging into the stories no other journalists would dare investigate, you will seek out the dark secret at the heart of Mount Massive Asylum. Stay alive as long as you can, record everything. You are not a fighter; to navigate the horrors of Mount Massive and expose the truth, your only choices are run, hide, or die.

Three reporters have been hearing news about the Mount Massive Asylum shutting down due to some deaths or people missing. Nobody has the slightest clues of what happened, so these reporters have traveled on a journey to investigate the asylum. Maybe find some interesting info for a story to put on the front page of the newspaper. Arriving is easy, but once inside there is no turning back. Taking a camcorder into the asylum, they soon find out that its there only source of light in the dark rooms. Nobody knows whats hiding behind these walls and they will soon find out that not all of the patients are dead, well some are quite alive and breathing. These three will have to sneak through every corner of the asylum to find the way out and escape this hell. But, the patients in this asylum has different plans for them. Chased through doorways and seeing gruesome deaths of the nurses and doctors. Investigate hasn't been so dangerous until now, will they split up and be picked off like rats. Will they escape or never reach the outside world again? Or is the affecting asylum change them to their insane selfs, you'll have to find out by roleplaying this with me haha.

Requirements:

~ Detailed Sentences (No one or two sentences for the rp)
~ You will have to be okay with gruesome things and describing some of it
~ I will be one and the patients
~ You're both of the other investigators and if asks can be some of the patients if want to XD
~ No detailed characters, cause that can be difficult...

message 2: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1628 comments :) Great... okay so I am suppose to be the reports right?

message 3: by Delirious (last edited Aug 24, 2015 09:43PM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 409 comments (view spoiler)

message 4: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1628 comments Okaay Ill make my characters now

message 5: by Delirious (last edited Aug 24, 2015 09:43PM) (new)

message 6: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 409 comments (© ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: {Created by ❀soren❀}.)
"He had no idea he was going to unlock the vault of utter insanity.... He had merely just skimmed the surface of the madness that lay hidden below in the dark corners of his mind."

❀Nᴀᴍᴇ❀
✿Muina✿
✿Inori✿
✿Kagari✿
❀Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs❀ Muina or Detective Kagari

❀Eᴛʜɴɪᴄɪᴛʏ❀ Greek, but she solely speaks american.
❀Nᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ❀ Athens, Greek
❀Rᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ❀ She believes solely on finding justice for one's family, and keeping everyone safe.
❀Oᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ❀ Detective
❀Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʙɪʀᴛʜ❀ December 31, 1990
❀Aɢᴇ❀ 24 years old

❀Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ❀

✿Eʏᴇs:✿ Forest Green
✿Hᴀɪʀ:✿ Dirty Blonde
✿Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ:✿ Pale
✿Bᴜɪʟᴅ:✿ Slim
✿Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ:✿ 5 Feet and 8 Inches
✿Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ:✿ 114 Ibs
✿Sᴛʏʟᴇ:✿ Inori is caught usually wearing a black tank top which is sported with a white button up shirt. The white sleeves flow down toward her elbows with a folded manner to it. A pair of skinny jeans pulled up to her hips, they seem a little tight showing of a cute rounded butt. The jeans are a faded black with slight rips from climbing under or over stuff to investigate a situation.

❀Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ❀

Miuna is not one with words, and can be quite direct. This is due to her not having many friends, and closing others off because pf her fear of losing someone she cares for. As such, she can come off as a rude person to others. Sometimes, she actually seems to enjoy angering and teasing people as well. Also, from time to time, Miuna can be quite overconfident thinking she can do things others can not. She is a very caring person, not one to back down from a fight and is always risking her life to help others. She contains many beautiful qualities, yet her flaw is most likely her fiery temper, it seems to be a storm brewing in her. Miuna is clumsy, yet when fighting, she seems to be a hole new person. She is quick on the balls of her feet and always shows a determination that is unwavering which to the point. Brings fear to many criminals, such determination can bring someone to work harder then any other. Her one goal is to be recognized as a great detective, no matter the cost. Miuna is impulsive, bringing life-risk to a hole meaning. Nonetheless, Miuna is fiercely loyal and doesn't go back on her word for someone.

❀Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ❀

Miuna was the unluckiest of them all.. As a daughter of a serial killer, she was placed in the hospital for injuries and to have help with her sanity. Witnessing everything, she had been down watching a movie when she heard a crash resonate from the hallway. A scream pierced the silent night with a quick movement, Miuna had raced to where the sound was. It had been a gruesome death, her father stood covered in the slick red blood of his mother. A knife tightened around his hand as the sight brought tears to eleven year old girl. His mother had been beaten, so there were black and blues. A knife stab here and there, almost like she was being tortured. But, the worst part was the guts spilled across the floor. Without hesitation, Miuna left the hallway and hid until the cops came.

❀Lɪᴋᴇs❀

~ Helping others
~ Special drink that she made; a bit or a lot of rum depending on her stress level, cranberry juice with pineapple juice. It seemed to always make her smile, plus it was suburb to her.

❀Dɪsɪᴋᴇs❀

~ Players
~ Killers
~ Someone lying to her

❀Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs❀

~ Hand to Hand Combat
~ Daggers

"No matter how many times,
I try to look inside myself,
To find, the spawning of a psychopath.

No matter how many times,
I run, undoing all that's been done,
Just one, the calling of a psychopath.

I feel it deep within me,
A seed that grows in to a tree,
Its like I have a disease,
A solemn slumbered dream.

And thought its dwelling inside,
The feelings burning me alive,
Now I can feel it in my mind,
An overbearing scream.

The rotor spins like a blade,
Cutting my pieces away,
I have become a cascade,
Of stunted genocide.

There is not much that remains,
Only my sense of distain,
And once that taken from me,
I will be petrified."

message 7: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 409 comments (© ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: {Created by ❀soren❀}.)
"I do not deny evil, nor do I believe that any human is completely free of malice. Everything must be in balance. As long as evil and good maintain an equilibrium in this world. There is no problem. Perfect balance is the key to everything."

❀Nᴀᴍᴇ❀
✿Hikari✿
✿Tsubasa✿
✿Kogami✿
❀Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs❀ Kogami or Detective Kogami

❀Eᴛʜɴɪᴄɪᴛʏ❀ Japanese, but doesn't speak Japanese and is only heard speaking american.
❀Nᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ❀ America, but originally born in Kanagawa, Japan...
❀Rᴇʟɪɢɪᴏɴ❀ His own logic; "To kill or to be killed!"
❀Oᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ❀ Detective
❀Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʙɪʀᴛʜ❀ September 13, 1986
❀Aɢᴇ❀ 28 years old

❀Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ❀

✿Eʏᴇs:✿ Dark orange forms around his pupil and has it flows below the pupil, it seems to become a lighter orange.
✿Hᴀɪʀ:✿ Dark brown
✿Sᴋɪɴ Tᴏɴᴇ:✿ Tan
✿Bᴜɪʟᴅ:✿ Athletic
✿Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ:✿ 6 Feet and 2 1/4 Inches
✿Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ:✿ 190 ibs

❀Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ❀

Indeed, Kogami is very skilled inspector and is known throughout countries of America to find famous killers or psychos. Kogami is cool-headed and detached while working a case with sharp instincts and insight into the criminal mind. The way he deals with investigations leaves even the best detectives impressed and appalled, as he usually uses risky methods to solve them. However, despite his mostly serious personality, Kogami has a sense of humor and finds it amusing to tease rookie inspectors. Despite his great capabilities, Kogami also possesses some flaws, most notable him being a perfectionist. Described as being "too much of a perfectionist", he initially was very obsessed and concerned with orderliness and paying excessive close attention to detail.

Despite taking counseling lessons, it remained as a fatal and dangerous flaw. Even the mere sight of something unsymmetrical causes him to become more aggressive. While under the influence of his madness, if he ever does fall into the dark abyss of madness, Kogami personality changes dramatically due to his yearning for the perfect world. However, instead of balance, he strives to achieve "nothingness". He is willing to even kill an individual by using the power of "nothingness" to send a person to "nothingness", a flawed and somewhat absurd logic.

❀Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ❀

Hikari's birth was an unexpected one from his family, and nonetheless he was brought into this insane world. His father, Koja had been sentenced to the death on his birthday for killing 200 women. This man abused, Hikari and believed that the kid was weak and had nothing going for him. When Hikari witnessed his fathers death, something seemed to change to seek out justice as the court did so. On the other hand, his mother took care of him until that fateful night. Hikari was around 12 years old, it seemed like a nightmare so far and it just kept coming, no matter what. His mother, Manaka had been thrown into an insane asylum that brought a destruction of her every being. She had tried to kill so many people, just to get to her son and ended up with her dying.

❀Lɪᴋᴇs❀

~ Justice
~ Symmetry

❀Dɪsɪᴋᴇs❀

~ Annoying/Impulsive People
~ Asymmetrical Trash
~ Detectives, who are know it all's

❀Tᴀʟᴇɴᴛs❀

~ Shooting guns
~ His favorite gun are, the two dueled pistol

"There is no inherent right or wrong in this world, those labels are just artificial constructs. Right and wrong are held by positions of authority, that's the way it's always been, so how then could anyone know this truth you speak of? Don't you see the reality is that truth long ago became nothing more than a shadow of itself; it's a mere echo of the past now... The world is one big moral grey area, it just makes you feel safer that it can be categorized into good and bad, that's not actually how it works."

message 8: by Pride 'Homo' (last edited Aug 30, 2015 05:06PM) (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1628 comments Name: Bryce Miller Jr.
D.O.B: December 1, 1985
Nickname: Jr, Detective Miller
Appearance:

Eyes: Grey
Hair: Dark brown
Body Type: Built
Skin: Pale
Height: 6,4
Dislike: Killers
Talent: shooting// no real favorite gun though
Personality: He is kind of a hard head person, he hardly ever listens to anyone else ideas. But he will do anything for the people on his team.
Family: Bryce was adopted into the Miller family from birth. Now he had a great childhood but his world came falling down at the age twelve when his mother was murdered by a serial killer on her way to work. After finding out Bryce turned into a depressed man, which after a year he started to become a serial killer himself killing men, women, and children. But he kept it way from his son. Bryce never no what his father was doing at night until the cops came to his school and picked him up, so Bryce went into a orphanage other orphanage knew as the 'serial killer kid'.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Name: Sky Jackson
D.O.B: November 23, 1992
Nickname: S.J, Detective Jackson
Appearance:

Eyes: Ocean blue
Hair: Light blueish grey
Body Type: Slim
Skin: Natural
Height: 5,4
Dislike: annoying people// people getting in her way
Talent: shooting.

Personality: She is kind of a cold person, always pushing people away.
Family: is unknown she was an orphan since she was born going from orphanage to orphanage until she was eighteen.

message 9: by Delirious (new)

message 10: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1628 comments I am not very good at start offs. i rather you do it.

message 11: by Delirious (new)

message 12: by Delirious (new)

The idling car hummed against the black ink encasing the night sky. Only the light from a lamp post not far from the car, shown a source of direction. A light buzzing sound interrupted the low music, almost like something blocked the connection. Stiffening slightly, a slender hand posed over the radio's button. Smashing it down, a silence settled in the car as the light flickered from above the trio. The jeep stuttered, before dying as the driver shut the ignition off. It seemed to not bother the owner as the woman jumped from the car with irritation. Slamming the door quickly, Miuna settled herself against the door and waited for whoever to appear. Gazing up at the faint light that shown down upon her. A slight humming caught her attention, tilting her head to the noise, a car pulled up beside her with three shadows perched in their seats. Raking a hand through her golden waves, Miuna let a irritated glare to reach the man that stepped out from the driver seat.

"Thought you could get the slip?" The gruff voice growled. The large shadow balanced against the car door, before sauntering around the car and became eluminated in the faint glow of the lamp post. Messy black hair waved in the light breeze that caressed the newcomers. Brown eyes glared at the women with annoyance at the thought of almost losing his best friend's partner. The women's lip pressed into a line as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I thought, but your to persistent for your own good," She shot back with a snarkiness in her tone. Miuna shot her head to the side, ignoring the others, staring at the foreboding asylum. A crash of lightning lit behind the asylum, bringing shiver down Miuna's spine.

message 13: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1628 comments As the car stop Sky automally stepped out of the car not really paying attention to the others, she got her small backpack from out the car and throw it onto her shoulder. She then closed the door sighing before she glanced up at the asylum, it had spooky appearance to it. Well, the building can sure back up its history, she thought before she slowly started towards it but she stopped and looked back at the others and sighed.

Bryce was the last to get out, and that's the way he wanted it. As stepped out the car, he already had the things he needed. He closed the door and glanced up at the night sky, he saw the stars twinkle and glimmer. He then put his attention to in front of him, which was were the asylum stood. He watched as one of the woman walked to the asylum and stopped to look back. He glanced over to the other shrugged as he walked a head toward the woman. When was beside her, he decided to take of his flashlight and shinned it onto the old, broke down asylum.

message 14: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1628 comments ((?))

message 15: by Delirious (new)

(I'm so sorry!! I will have to answer on Sunday, I'm going to my dads and he has no internet and right now Im in school)

message 16: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1628 comments (( Okay ))

message 17: by Pride 'Homo' (new)

Pride 'Homo' | 1628 comments ?