Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Carmel cat and lunic charm: remix with motercycles

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Bikerxtattoo artist XD

message 2: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments I love the thread title! XD

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Tanks ^.^ > characters or a litte bit of plot talk.

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Plot talk sounds good with me. So what were you thinking was this going to be about?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) The biker could be straight and a little bit of a conflict with his feeling he has for the artist. Drama with a few choice family member and ex's as a few family members push to embrace his feelings.insicurities are what the artist go though and gets more outspoken as the rp goes on.

message 6: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments That sounds good with me. This is going to be so good. Want to start our characters then?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Yes! Mind if i use anime?

message 8: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments No not at all.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Mika Otori
Appearance: Minus pierings
Profession: tattoo artist

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Still looking for a picture?

message 11: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Yes I'm trying to find the perfect picture. Sorry. (~_~;)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) It's fine take your time

message 13: by Caramel Cat (last edited Aug 21, 2015 10:55PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Name: Nicolas DiNozzo
Appearance:
Profession: Biker and Jack-of-all-trades
Family: Nina DiNozzo (Daughter) {9 years old} (view spoiler)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Awesome!

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Thanks, anyways do you want to start.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) (Sure)

Mika stretched out as he walked from the breakroom to the front of his tattoo parlor. He inharited it from his mentor who died not too long ago. Sad and it was nice for him to call the shots since he worked with the people in the shop. Still does. He turned on te neon sign and when on his daily ruitine of paperwork and setting up his stand. His currently employed cowrkers and employees walked through the door ot set up their own stands for the day. When finished, he was talking to the others and glancing at his own nails as he figured out tattoos to add to the book.

message 17: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nick had been set on getting a tattoo for a while now. He just thought he would finally do it, but the bad thing is that he had to take his daughter with him since she was normally always with him except when she had school or someone hired him for a job. He had heard about a tattoo shop that a lot of his friends recommend for him to go to since they always had good service. Driving his motorcycle with his daughter holding on tightly warring her own helmet he headed towards the famous shop. After parking his bike and taking his daughter's helmet in while holding her hand with the other he walked into the parlor before looking around at the pictures that were all over the wall waiting for someone to come over to him and give him a tattoo.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika heard the bell and smiled. "Customers." He said softly. He walked to the front to see a man with a child. He smiled softly at them. "Welcome to Cysers tattoo. How may i help you." He gave his usual business saying. He would stutter a bit after his but nothing too bad. "I..is there anything you want inparticular." He murmured as he looked up at him. Whoa, he's tall.. and handsome... Mika mentally shook himself before looking to the little one. He always saw at least one child on the shop each day. "We have air brush tattoos." He smiled softly to the girl.

message 19: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nina tugged on Nick's sleeve when Mike walked up to him to turn his attention to the worker who was apparently the tattoo artist.

He watched him quietly not saying anything before signing to his daughter using his hands, I want a tattoo on my back This one. He then pointed at a picture on the wall that had caught his eye and signed, You can get an airbrush tattoo if you want too.

Nina's face lit up and quickly told the man with a smile, "My dad says he would like that tattoo over there on the wall and he says I can get an airbrush tattoo." She leaned on her tippy toes whispered in his ear, "My dad is deaf, but don't worry he can read lips Mister."

(view spoiler)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika noticed the sign laugage and blushed lightly. His face got a little redder as the girl whispered to him. He nodded. "Nikia is good with the air brush," he pointed to the woman to the left of the parlor. "She can help you as i get your dad's tattoo going." He murmured to the girl befor looking to the dad. His sign lauguage was a little rusty, hadn't used it much since the end of highschool, he didn't see his deaf friend much. It will be a few minutes to draw the design, but it will be finished shortly. You can follow your daughter while you wait. he signed hopefully he got it right. Geez it would be embarassing if he didn't and said something insaulting.

message 21: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nina smiled, "Okay thank you so much mister."

He watched as his daughter walked over to Nikia glad to see her happy. Nick raised and eyebrow seeing him suddenly begin to use sign language. He found himself begin to chuckle silently before with a raspy voice that sounded distorted, "Fool. You're signing is messy and hard to understand. You don't have to." He then signed a quick, Thank you. Nick then followed his daughter over to Nikia surprised that the guy had learned sign language. It was really nice to have some make an effort to talk to him.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) He blushed heavily and scratched the back of his neck when the man talked to him. He was out of practice, way out of practice. He just walked over to his desk to redraw his design. It wasn't the same in its entirity, but it was more to what he might think the father would like.

Nikia smiled to the girl. "Hey there, it nice to see a female in here after a while." She said before pointing to mika. "Don't mind mika, he means well but it can go the wrong way sometimes. If you meet him on the street, he tents to shy away from people, right boss!"

Mika jumped at the boss and looked to nikia. "Oh just get to work." He muttered his face red as he sketched the outline.

"Yes boss." Nikia giggled before getting out her book. "This are some of the things i do. Look through them and see what you want." She smiled and looked to the father. "Mika is done with the stencel, his chair is next to his desk."

message 23: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nick watched then amused when he noticed his blush. The guy was actually kinda adorable which was kinda weird since he was a guy. He tried to read the lady's lips, but she talked too fast at the beginning. Luckily he understood her when she told him to go over to the chair next to his desk. Sitting down he signed with a smirk on his face, So what now boss? He hoped the guy would understand his signing because talking was so much more tiring than actually talking was.

Nina was to busy looking through Nikia's book to realize her dad's new found interest in Mika and the lady seemed to be very nice. She quickly chose a beautiful butterfly tattoo saying, "Can I have that one please?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika peeked over to the father when he sat down. Damn Nikia and that sixth sense of hers. He binked as he signed 'boss'. Great, now the man knew he owned the shop, not that he thought the title was meaningless. "T...take off your shirt and have your back facing me." He murmured and got a whistle from across the room. He glared at nikia who was holding out paints to the little girl.

"Was the whistle too much? I like goating my boss on, but i think i went a little too far." She murmured soft enough so only the girl could hear. "What colors?" She giggled softly as she set the paints up.

message 25: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nick raised an eyebrow before signing, You sure are a straight forward kind of guy. You could have least asked me my name before getting me to strip. He didn't argue quickly taking off his shirt to reveal his toned body that was covered in a bunch of scars. His dog tags that he normally hid under his shirt could now be scene and he sat down facing away from him. He watched his daughter out of the corner of his eye since he could hear he always made sure to keep an eye on her.

Nina giggled when she whistled before saying mischievously, "No the whistle was perfect. You're boss seems like a fun guy to tease." She quickly looked over all her choices before choosing her current favorite color pink. She 'twas so excited to get her own tattoo with her dad even though it was a temperary tattoo.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika blushed deeply at the tease. The father even teased him. He muttered under his breath as he got his strencel from his desk when the dad stripped of the shirt. He turned to see a tanned and scarred back that was wider than him. He bit his lip lightly and tapped on his shoulder. "She's be fine, nikia isn't one to harm kids. No one here is." He said when he was looked at. He then started placing the stencel on his back, leaving and outline of the finished product on the man's skin.

Nikia smiled. "He is but he is my boss. And believe i'm not the only one who is teasing him at the moment." She said as she stard on the butterfly tattoo. "Flustere or not, your dad is in good hands. Mika is good at what he does, as girly as he actually is." She snickered softly.

message 27: by Caramel Cat (last edited Aug 23, 2015 07:19PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nick notice Mika's face heat up into a bright red and smirked. He could be so cute. Deep in his thoughts as he thought about his daughter when his shoulder was suddenly touched by the tattoo artist. He read his lips and stared at him for a moment not saying anything. He quickly relaxed into the chair letting him do what he need to do.

Nina waved her off, "I'm not worried about my dad he can definitely take care of himself without me. He seems to be pretty fond of your boss if he's teasing him though."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika set up the ink and made sure the ink came through cleanly before starting. He set a hand on his back to signal he was starting before his needle touched the man's skin. His hand moved over his skin as the needle worked, maring the skin with black ink and wiping the access with a paper towel.

"That's good, might actually help mika's dating life." She muttered softly to not disturb her boss as he heard his tattoo machine turn on. "But that stays between us." She winked as she added swirling designs and a few flowers. She set for the paint and sprayed on a protective layer. "There that should make it last a few weeks."

message 29: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nick tensed up when he began using the needle on the his back and tried to lot let out any moans or groans. He had to admit that sure hes been through a lot of crap this hurt more than anything.

Nina smiled, "Don't worry. I'll keep out little secret." She winked back at Nikia before looking down at her tattoo on her arm that looked awesome. She could wait to show it off to all her friends at school and to show her dad when he was done getting his own.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika set periods of rest to both check his work and to allow the father to relax a bit. The tattoo was turning out great and with it being all black, he had to refill the black once. He finished after a half hour and set the needle down and wiped off the last of the access ink before applying the clear ointment to the tattoo to help it heal. "The tattoo is done if you wanna take a picture for your dad to see." He said as he rubbed the last bit of the ointment the tattoo needed on and waited for the daughter to take a picture.

message 31: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nina watched Mika do her father's tattoo and noticed her father's discomfort during the whole process and knew that it must have hurt for sure because he a tough guy. The idea of getting a real tattoo now displeased her. She took out her father's phone from her pocket before taking a picture of her dad's new tattoo and secretly took a picture of just Mika for her dad. She handed it to her father smiling as she quickly signed to him about how his tattoo was over.

Nick was relieved to hear that the torture was over, but now he planned never to get another tattoo on his body ever again since the whole process was painful even though he could tell that Mika tried to be getle with him. He took the phone from her examining the tattoo on his back before clicking on the next picture only to see Mika. He had admit the guy had to totally caught his intrest and wanted to know about the guy. He smiled at he signed to him, Thank you so much Mika.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) After the picture was taken, mika covered the tattoo with the usual bindings, tape and a type of goze that came in sheets. He blinked as he was turned to and thanked. He bit his lip lightly and nodded as a slight blush covered his cheeks. He nodded and went to get the payment situated for the pair. He waved them over the got out a small jar of the ointment he used. He looked up at the father. "F..for the healing process the tattoo can't be out in the sunlight for too long. Use this ointment and goze to cover it. It'll heal completely in a week or so, be sure to come by later for me to look over the healing." He said sofyl with a shy smile.

"Someone wants a date," nikia chuckled softly as anotber worker got in the mix. "So forward of our timid boss." They said as mika felt his face burn. And now he would try and ignore the impulse to dock their pay for the comments said.

message 33: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments He watched him intently nodding his head saying he understood what to do. With the tattoo being in an reachable place on his back and not wantin his daughter to take care of him he decided he would come back everyday, so he could apply the ointment everyday. He quickly signed, I'll be back tommorrow, so you can fix me up. Nick read his customer's lips and understood that she said date and noticed his face turn red. He couldn't believe he didn't deny it or anything. He decided he should just act like he didn't understand what she had said while wondering if he had really wanted to go on a date with him.

Nina couldn't believe that Nikia could have called in out like that and nudged Mika, "So you really like my dad, right Mika?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika bit his lip as the father just made his day a bit more intersting. He would never beable to settle down his staff for a while after this. He looked to the daughter and his eyes widened slightly. Like her father, sure he was attracted to the man but he didn't know that he liked the man. Hell... err.. heck he didn't even know his name. "I.....mmmm... i.. don't know a...a..about that." He studdered as he looked away shyly.

"That's his way of saying that your dad's hot." Nikia snickered and saw mika in an almost fleeing state. "Poor mika...." she muttered under her breath. Though she was the cause for half of the insanity.

message 35: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nina giggled, "That's fine, but since my dad will be back tommorrow you guys could become friends." She whispered in his ear, "My dad needs some friends."

Nick was finally ready to go and signed, Come on Nina. Leave the poor man alone we are going home. Now say goodbye and thank you to everyone. he stood up from his chair before walking towards the cash register with his daughter to tow.

Nina waved goodbye, "Thanks for everything."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika was still as the daughter talked to him. He didn't want to hurt the girl as he fleed. Plus he owned this shop, him fleeing left a bad image for the shop. He stiffly waved to the family before nikia pushed him to the breakroom.

"Just breath and relax before you come back out. You aren't the only tattoo artist here, let me and tony earn that paycheck." Nikia left him with that.

message 37: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments ((Skip to the next day?))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) (Yeah)

Mika was in the back the next day, it being a paperwork day for him. He humed to himself as he worked, him being in his own little world for the time being. The night before he evaded his employees attempt to get him to a bar to drink. He wasn't going that route again. That lead to him waking up next to a dog, a fat guy, or with bruises. Yeah, he didn't handle his drinks well.

message 39: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nina had school today, so sadly she wasn't going to accompany him around anywhere until she got out of school. He remebered that he needed to reapply his medicine and decided to take a little visit to the boss man who had his tattoo the day before. Opening the door a bell rang and he looked around Mika still wondering if he really liked him, but he didn't know his own feeling towards him since they were both guys and it's no like he had ever been in a relationship with a man before.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nikia looked up for a second, pausing her work for the moment. Needle gun away from skin as to keep from getting in trouble and acidentily scaring a customer, again. She waved a hand at him to get the father's attention. When she did she told him where her boss was. She kinda figured that he wanted his boss. With her current customer getting antsy, she got back to work.

Mika got up and stretched before he picked up his finished files. He moved his filing cabinate and bent over to put them away.

message 41: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nick headed in the direction Nikia sent him only to find him bent over putting some filles in a file cabinet. He crossed his arms leaning against the door way before letting out a low whistle wondering if he was too busy taking care of paper work to not have time to take care him.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika jumped as he heard a whistle behind him. He looked back to see the dad from the bay before. Dear god, he was hotter than he remembered. He blushed lightly and bit his lower lip nerviously as he remembered why the man was here. What did nikia say his name was? Nick? "G.... give me a second." He muttered softly before he turned to close the cabinate and find the ointment in his desk.

message 43: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nick found himself to be easily amused by his reactions that were jumpy and cute even if he was a guy. He couldn't believe he enjoyed his company so much since he just seemed so easy to tease. Moving to sit down at the chair in front of his desk, he quickly took off his shirt showing off his muscles not wanting for Miki's to ask him. He was wondering to go eat some lunch with him somewhere since it was around that time, but it's not like it was going to be a date or anything. It's just easier to have someone who knows sign language to talk for you.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika found the ointment and looked up at nick to see him shirtless. His face reddened as he blinked, a bit lost for what ever he was suppose to do. He looked to his hand with the ointment and pictured something intirely different from its normal use, but it wasn't him that was applying it, it was nick. He mentally pusbed the thoughts away and walked over to nick to apply the ointment to the tattoo that he did yesterday.

message 45: by Caramel Cat (last edited Sep 14, 2015 09:28PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments ((XD Mika is already having fantasies about him.))

Nick watched him noticed his face turn red when he saw him shirtless. It was definately cute even though he was a guy. He didn't understand why he was so quite now since the other day he had been more talkative. He didn't mind it though the though of communating without words with someone else was often easier anyways since actions spoke a lot more that words in his head. He finally signed, I hope I didn't interrupt you from doing anything important just to take care of me.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika saw him sign and thankfully, he was still in front of him. He shook his head and mouthed the words like he actually spoke. "No, i was about finished with the paperwork. After that i can head home for the day." he them walked behind him and started to peal off the goze from the day before reapplying the ointment. He bit his lip lightly as naughtly thoughts popped up about him leaving scratches on the back he now was rubbing.

message 47: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments He decided he was totally ask him out for lunch now esspically after hearing he about to head home for the day. He suddenly tensed up when Mika began to take off the gauze and reapply the ointment cream on his Barack that made everything feel better. In his disordered voice he said, "W-Will you ... lunch ... with me?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) With that, mika was blushing and trying to apply the ointment on without shaking from his nerves. He bit his lip lightly before spelling out yes on his back, hoping it would translate for him. He wasn't sure if he could face Nick at the moment but he finished applying the ointment and placed more goze on it. His hand lingered on his back a bit not noticing for the moment. Lunch with the guy i met the day before, mom would be so proud... eerscratch that last thought. Having luch with a client, what a bad idea. Why did I answer yes? He's hot... encredably sexy... well needless to say, his mind was in utter chaos.

message 49: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe | 160 comments Nick turned around after all the ointment was applied and his back was wrapped up again with gauze like it had been earlier whenever it had been wrapped up. He noticed his face was tomato red whenever he turned around and had noticed that he had spelt out yes on his back sending shivers down his spine. Thanks for helping me out. He didn't know what else to sign to him when he looked like that. Maybe he thought he was asking him on a lunch date which isn't true, right? He didn't know what to think anymore being in new territory he had never been in before and was slightly conflicted about his feeling to him.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Mika lifted hand from Nick when he noticed it was still on his back. His blush deeped to an impossible degree. "N...n... no pro....p.." he stuttered out before just plainly shuting his mouth and stewing in his inablity to talk to the guy he liked. But then he was always like this. Work was one thing, but this was more imtamate and he was still shy about this kind of interaction. He pressed his index fingers together repeatedly as his fluster manner pushed through like a shining light in the blinding darkness.