Crimson Bound Crimson Bound discussion

Armand or Erec? Spoiler Discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mrsbooks Am I the only one who didn't get the relationship with Armand? I didn't really see the connection and I was very much invested in Eric and really sad about the ending.

Madeleine I just couldn't take him seriously because he had metal hands. Not meant in an ableist way, it just came across as really silly to me.

Also Erec was so much like Nyx that I felt like the author did a 180 to have Armand end up as the guy she goes for.

Karlene Lulu I really like Erec too!

message 4: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Valdez I don't exactly know why, but I was rooting for Armand.

Belle Yes Erec was a playboy, but I think Nyx should have ended up with him.

Diana Braxton Finally! People who agree with me. After that ending with Eric, I was just so heart broken, because he actually did lover her and care for her in his own, kind of twisted, way. I never really saw any chemistry between her and Armand.

message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy To be honest, I didn't feel chemistry between Erec and Rachelle. I know he loved her in his own way but he was always making fun of her and hurting her. So, I'd been rooting for Armand and Rachelle ^^

Claire Rachelle and Armand’s relationship kinda felt forced starting a certain point,or more like they started liking each other too suddenly. Yes,Erec was evil and twisted but I think he loved her so much that he could even redeem himself,plus I think he had so much potential character wise^^.