Write, Wrote, Written discussion

Ella's Writing > Filled with Stories

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ella (last edited Sep 05, 2015 08:08AM) (new)

ella  | 362 comments
Let the tales begin.

DISCLAIMER: (view spoiler)

message 2: by ella (last edited Sep 04, 2015 02:03PM) (new)

ella  | 362 comments Chapter 1

Rushing to get to class, Tessa Jenkins took all her books and held as much as she could from her locker. Except... oh no. Where was Half Upon a Time? Oh, there it was.

Ms Daniels walked out of her classroom, clicking her high heels. "Tessa," she pointed to her, scowling from outside the door. "Class. Now."

Tessa grabbed one more book and pushed it in between her chest and her chin. "I'm coming," she said.

Ms Daniels waited near Tessa until she was ready. "You don't need so many books, do you? One will do, I'm sure," she crossed her arms.

Tessa looked up at her, nervously, but didn't say anything, before closing her locker.

Ms Daniels grunted. She had better things to do, like teaching thirty kids. Except one thing that was on her mind, that she knew would bother Tessa. "Do your parents know?" she cryptically asked.

Tessa nervously glanced at her. "Know... what?" she said, picking up one of her books that accidentally fell on the floor.

Ms Daniels grinned. "Do they know how you pretend to be listening in school, but you're really just hiding an open book?"

Oh no, there it was. The guilt. Ms Daniels hadn't forgotten. "Um," Tessa said, trying not to make eye contact with her.

Ms Daniels pushed open the classroom door and walked over to her desk, and started typing something on her laptop.

Tessa walked over to her desk and sat on her chair, pulling out another book that she had just been carrying.

"Reading again?" someone behind Tessa asked, grinning.

Tessa turned around to see Aaron. Again. He loved bothering Tessa, and would tease her every day. "Shut up, Aaron," she said, turning back around, shoving a few books in her desk.

Aaron laughed. "Make me," he said.

As the voices around Tessa faded into white noise as she began reading, all she could hear was faint whispers, giggles, and her name in them.

message 3: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) | 2486 comments Mod
Oooooooh

(Half Upon A Time? I read that! XD)

message 4: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments (Really? I'm reading Story Thieves, by James Riley, same author. I actually intend to the same idea as Story Thieves/Land of Stories. But I want to read HUAT. You recommend it?)

message 5: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

(What's HUAT? And I just finished bk 3 of Cronus Chronicles, it's REALLY good!)

message 6: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments (Half Upon a Time. I'm guessing the Cronus Chronicles is the series?)

message 7: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

(oh wow duh XD and yeah, it's Greek Mythology and the first book is the Shadow Thieves I think - it's a trilogy)

message 8: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments (Oh! Well Story Thieves is different - Idk what the other one is - here)

message 9: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

(omigosh I literally read the description of that like the time before last I went to Barnes and Noble!! Like seriously this is pretty epic XD)

message 10: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments (Yeah, I think you'd like it! Sometimes the Kiel Gnomenfoot stuff is a bit boring and confusing)

message 11: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

(...Kiel Gnomenfoot?)

message 12: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments (The plot of Story Thieves. They're in a book called Kiel Gnomenfoot. Sometimes the Kiel Gnomenfoot stuff is a bit boring and confusing.)

message 13: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

(Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ah I see)

message 14: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments (But it's funny because it's written by James Riley and a character once mentioned Half Upon a Time! They also mention Harry Potter, Percy Jackson...)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(One story I've read mention Sherklock.)

message 16: by ella (last edited Sep 04, 2015 03:58PM) (new)

ella  | 362 comments Chapter 2

It was after the bell rang for recess when Tessa had the freedom to read without guilt. Tessa didn't have any best friends, and the only 'friend' she had was Laura, but she was quite rude and self centred. She treated Tessa like dirt, too. They both didn't even know why they were called friends.

"And oh. my god. Then, Lucy, Ari, Izzy, Lilly and Mari just walk away when I start talking about how well I-" Laura scowled, ranting on about something to Tessa, who wasn't even listening.

Tessa was carrying a Heroes of Olympus book with her - The Lost Hero, thinking about what would happen to the characters, instead of what would happen to Laura, who was complaining about people not listening to her when she talked about her hair and how great it is.

Laura widened her eyes when she saw Tessa, who looked like she had completely lost interest. Not that she ever had any. "Oh my god! Are you even listening?"

Tessa was very honest, as she shrugged and shook her head. Now, for what she would listen to - her book. She opened to the first page of the book.

Suddenly, Tessa's vision went blurry. She wasn't sure what had just happened, so she closed her eyes, and opened them again. Still blurry, but getting whiter.

There was a flash that only Tessa could see, and suddenly she was on a bus. She widened her eyes, shocked. She was completely shocked, and scared, too. What had just happened? She was in her school yard - and now she's in a... bus? No way. Impossible. She was probably dreaming.

A girl and boy were in front of Tessa. The girl wore faded jeans, hiking boots, and a fleece snowboarding jacket. She had chocolate brown hair that was choppy and uneven, and thin stranded braids down the sides. She wore no makeup, but was very pretty.

The girl squeezed the boy's hand. "Jason, you okay?"

Jason let go of her hand. "Um, I don't-"

In the very front of the bus, a coach stood. "All right, cupcakes! Listen up!"

message 17: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

(Woah that's cool!)

What just happeneddddddddd

message 18: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments You know the Lost Hero, by Ruby RICK Riordan? Do you have it where you are right now? If so, go get it.

message 19: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments I'm being impatient but I'm anxious, so......

message 20: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Oh sry hi I'm back. I have no idea where I went to then, sorry....but I'm here now! And no, I don't have that book. I borrowed it from the library.

message 21: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments Oh - well, then you could please look at the preview on goodreads?

message 22: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

on the Lost Hero? Um okay, but why?

message 23: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments You'll see.

message 24: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Alrighty.

message 25: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Wait, the Lost Hero Sneak Peak or the Lost Hero book book?

message 26: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments Just book.

message 27: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Kay done

message 28: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Huh I should really re read that book I don't remember that at all

message 29: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

oH wait a sec was I supposed to read the Preview or the litte paragraph thing telling about the book?

message 30: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

>.< Feeling very dumb

message 31: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

OH wait no I remember now, like I read the first few sentences of the actual preview and I remember now

message 32: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments So you understand where Tessa is?

message 33: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Wait is she in the Wilderness Academy or whatever????

message 34: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments She's on the bus at the beginning! Jason is Jason Grace, and the girl who squeezed his hand was Piper, and the teacher guy was Coach Hedge!

message 35: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

:O

message 36: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Woah!!

message 37: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments Finally! xD

message 38: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

But wait...no bus is in the Chapter one...

message 39: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments Yeah, they're on a bus...

message 40: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

message 41: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

OH OH OH OH I SEE NOW WOAH THE HAIR AND THE DESCRIPTION IS EXACTLY..........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES YES YES I SEE NOW

message 42: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments Phew! :D

message 43: by Ruby, Just plain Epictastic. (new)

XD

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

ƐƖƖα ⚯͛ wrote: "Chapter 2

It was after the bell rang for recess when Tessa had the freedom to read without guilt. Tessa didn't have any best friends, and the only 'friend' she had was Laura, but she was quite rud..."

OH MY GOSH I'M GASPING LIKE A FISH AND HAVING A FANGIRLING ATTACK AAAAAAAHhHHHH I LOVE IT!

message 45: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments THANKS!!!!! :D :D :D

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

PLEEEEEEEEEEAASE CONTINUE!!!

message 47: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments I WILL!!!! YOU MUST HAVE KNOWN RIGHT AWAY WHEN I STARTED DESCRIBING PIPER!!!!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

YUP! AND I JUST ABOUT DIED WHEN SHE SAID JASON!!

message 49: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments :D :D :D

message 50: by ella (new)

ella  | 362 comments
Chapter 3

Jason. Jason. Jason.

Jason.

Oh no. Oh god.

Tessa widened her eyes. There had to be an explanation. There were tons of guys named Jason. But... a bus. And they're in a bus in the first chapter of the Lost Hero, with the main character being Jason.

The coach guy had a baseball cap that was pulled low over his hair, you could just see his beady eyes. He had a wispy goatee and a very sour face. His buff arms and chest pushed against an orange polo shirt. He had nylon workout pants and Nikes that were spotless white. He had a whistle that hung from his neck, along with a megaphone clipped to his belt. If he wasn't five foot zero, he would be quite scary.

As he stood, one of the students said, "Stand up, Coach Hedge!"

"I heard that!" Coach Hedge said, scanning the bus for the person who offended him. His eyes suddenly fixed on Jason, and he deeply scowled.

Jason looked nervous, like if he had no idea who anyone was.

Tessa bent down further and further in her seat. It would be cool to be here if it was considered normal. She closed her eyes and begged to go back to the real world. Or wherever else she was before. She now wanted to see Laura. And even Aaron, which was something she never thought she'd say before.

And suddenly, her vision faded and she was back in the exact spot she was before. Everything started to come back to how it was. Tessa still had the book in her hands, and Laura was back.

But Laura acted as if nothing had happened. Like if someone had pressed the play button on a remote, and time had been unfrozen. "Ugh! I can't believe you!" she said to Tessa. Or was she acting?

Tessa was too shocked to speak. She couldn't believe a single thing that had just happened.

« previous 1