Crossed (Matched, #2) Crossed discussion

Ky and Cassia

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Why did Cassia and Ky bother joining the rising only to be torn apart again after trekking through a canyon, a CANYON! What is this madness? What are your thoughts?

holland I know!! When I read they were being separated I was like WHY?! I guess they had to be separated, you know, to be part of the Rising. And remember, Ky didn't want to be part of the Rising, he did it because of Cassia. But I still wish Ally wouldn't have done that....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Holland wrote: "I know!! When I read they were being separated I was like WHY?! I guess they had to be separated, you know, to be part of the Rising. And remember, Ky didn't want to be part of the Rising, he di..."

My thoughts exactly I mean if I could write it what would happen is Ky leaves the rising and disappears into the canyon Cassia goes and marries xander, yay! The end. :-)

Ilana think about it though - this is the 2nd book in a series - so they needed to have a bit of 'distance' put between them in this bridge book in order to build up to the finale in book 3.

the first time i read crossed i hated it - i thought the same that you guys did - it didn't make sense, and i kind of felt like it dragged - but when i re-read it before book 3 came out, i think that i saw a bit more about the interactions between the 2 groups of 'hikers' that you see that there's more to it. there's a depth to the Cassia / Ky relationship that i think you may be missing even though they were torn apart sort of.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ilana wrote: "think about it though - this is the 2nd book in a series - so they needed to have a bit of 'distance' put between them in this bridge book in order to build up to the finale in book 3.

the first ..."

Good point I might consider re reading it