New Adult Book Club discussion

One Week Girlfriend (One Week Girlfriend, #1)
This topic is about One Week Girlfriend
AUGUST 2015 > One Week Girlfriend Series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alex | 17 comments Mod
I hope everyone is happy with this choice for August! I chose it because August is just about over, but that doesn't mean we can't read a book! These books are pretty short and I have loved the series so far! Please come back when you're done and let us know your thoughts!

Sydney | 7 comments The first book was cute. I guessed most of what was going on and I wish that it was longer. It's nice to read a short book though, after reading so many long books. I liked Fables character. She was realistic and it definitely shows truth of girls. They can become jealous of other girls when they aren't even with they guy. They are called sluts because they like to have sex which is the same as guys, except when guys do this they are desired by girls everywhere. I liked Drew, too. I'm just getting so tired of the trend where the two characters leave each other in the end of the first book (I've seen this numerous times in NA books). And I finally understand the marshmallow joke! I've seen this everywhere and finally understand!
So overall I thought the book was okay but I also get annoyed by the sex-heals-everything in NA too. I think that Drew and Fable had great chemistry and will definitely read the rest of the series.

Alex | 17 comments Mod
Sydney wrote: "The first book was cute. I guessed most of what was going on and I wish that it was longer. It's nice to read a short book though, after reading so many long books. I liked Fables character. She wa..."

I can see where you're coming from there Sydney. New adult can be complicated sometimes, but we all still enjoy reading them ;P

Do you have any ideas or thoughts on what the second book will hold? And how did you feel about the ending of the first?