What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > book starts off in Scotland where the main character is a young boy and his family have just been killed by a vampire

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Maclean | 1 comments Hi can anyone help? I read a book a few years ago and always meant to get the follow up book but never got round to it. I have lost the title and author of the original book I read and now going demented trying to find it.

The book starts off in Scotland where the main character is a young boy and his family have just been killed by a vampire. It then goes onto this character when he is older and involved in vampire bounty killing (I cant remember if he is a vampire or not) only other bits I remember is at the end they go to some castle to find a vampire who has been causing problems and main character or other person who is with him gets bit and that's where its the next book starts off with.

I think it was about 3 years ago I read this book if it helps and I think the front cover was yellow but there is a very high chance that's a lie ha ha.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Moved to Unsolved.

Stuart, per this introductory post,

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Please add genre and plot details to your header to ensure that the people who read books like this are able to help you.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Details added to header.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Stuart, are you still looking for this or did you find it?