What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Time Portal Druid? Female MC YA Fiction-Maybe [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tee (new)

Tee | 2 comments When I read it: I was in 5th-8th grade maybe so around 00-04.

I can't remember much of the plot but I remember something about a main character with a name that was different: I think it was Remembrance. I know it was related to another more famous book. Maybe the second book in the series. I think druids were in it in some way and there was a portal in that the main character went through. Maybe Stonehenge or a big rock formation was involved as well. I also remember aurora borealis having influence. I'm sorry I don't have much to go on its been so many years but its killing my brain to think of this book.

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy (amyinmn) | 63 comments What was the setting and time period?

message 3: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (casdena) | 64 comments It doesn't match all your clues but maybe An Acceptable Time An Acceptable Time (A Wrinkle in Time Quintet, #5) by Madeleine L'Engle which is one of the sequels/companions to A Wrinkle in Time.

message 4: by Tee (new)

Tee | 2 comments Thanks Kristina! I think that is it! Now I have to figure out what book the character Remembrance comes from lol! I'm so glad you found this book!