Shut Up & Read discussion

Hunter Moon (Grazi Kelly #2)
This topic is about Hunter Moon
Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 464} Hunter Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel by C.D. Gorri

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 12179 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?

Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Hunter Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel (book 2)
Author: C.D. Gorri
Genre: YA Paranormal
Pages Count: 200

Review Due Date: September 10

Book Description:
Being a teenage girl is difficult. Being a teenage Werewolf is almost impossible. A few weeks ago I found out that I’m a Werewolf. Yup, that’s right. I tend to get furry around the full moon. Don’t believe me? Well, it only gets more fantastic from here.

You see, I’m bound by an ancient pact my ancestors made to serve with the Hounds of God. They’re like this mega Wolf pack who technically work for the Catholic Church. The Hounds have been fighting an age old battle against covens of Witches who want to claim dominion over the Earth for the Devil.

You heard me correctly. I mean the actual Devil, you know, Lucifer, the Father of Lies. Yup. That’s the one. You see, the Devil, is an actual being. Not some metaphor for evil. He is a fallen angel and his minions take many forms. The Hounds of God fight those minions. We are an ancient order dedicated to protecting humanity.

My father before me was a Hound. He and my mother died fighting this battle when I was about three years old. I keep a picture of them next to my bed.

I don’t remember that much about them, except for this recurring dream I have of my mom. Anyway, I was raised by my maternal grandmother, Nonna Rosa. Her son is my Uncle Vito. He and his family live with us too. Only Nonna knows the truth about me.

Hard to believe? You betcha. I didn’t really buy it either until last night when I got all furry and fangy and ripped the throat out of my high school librarian.

Scary, right? But they aren’t the only things out there. There’s much more that I have yet to learn.

This world is new to me. It is full of dark and dangerous things. And most of them seem to want me dead. I’m scared, I mean, I’m not crazy. But I have to survive. I just have to. To find out what really happened to my parents. And to avenge them.

Formats available:
Any via Smashwords

All reviews should be completed and posted by September 10.

Leave us your name and email address.

message 2: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Aug 27, 2015 07:46PM) (new)

Reviewers:

1. Cat
2. Janet
3. Sharon

message 3: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat (orangeybubbles) | 106 comments Me please! Orangeybubbles@gmail.com

I did sign up to read the first book, and have posted my review but I can't figure out the link on my phone. I promise to fix that as soon as possible!

Emani (emanimalik) | 76 comments Yes, please. finishfit21@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Janet

C.D. Gorri (cdgorri) | 10 comments Thank you so much! ;-)

Sharon | 282 comments I'd like to read the second book.

sharonscraps@comcast.net

message 7: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sending everyone an email!

message 8: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Cat wrote: "Me please! Orangeybubbles@gmail.com

I did sign up to read the first book, and have posted my review but I can't figure out the link on my phone. I promise to fix that as soon as possible!"

I don't think you can do links from your phone :)

message 9: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat (orangeybubbles) | 106 comments Sheri wrote: "Cat wrote: "Me please! Orangeybubbles@gmail.com

I did sign up to read the first book, and have posted my review but I can't figure out the link on my phone. I promise to fix that as soon as possib..."

I had to exit the app to get the link! Open a browser, login, then edit and resave my review...So basically a lot of work for something so simple lol.

Here's my new review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thank you!

message 10: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Thanks Cat!

message 12: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Thanks Sharon!

Emani (emanimalik) | 76 comments I am unable to open my ePub version of Hunter Moon that I received via Smashwords on my Nook app. Sorry.

message 14: by C.D. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.D. Gorri (cdgorri) | 10 comments hey Janet if you email me I can see what I can do for you.