Random Roleplay discussion

magical > Dream land

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2015 07:26AM) (new)

This is where anything could possibly happen.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela walked into the dreamland and looked around.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember walked in and started wandering.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela saw Ember and waved to her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ember waved back.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments (Can we bring some of the fictional characters from books to life or something in the dreamland?)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah!))
((Its like free roleplay.))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments ((XD, I have no Idea which book character to bring to life in here, because I have so many fictional crushes XD.))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.))

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela ran around in the dream land.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela looked up at the girl and smiled and waved to her, then she walked over to her. "HI!" She said, smiling.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela looked at the drawing and smiled. "It's so pretty," She said, smiling at the girl. "What's your name?"

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments ((Angela you post first))

message 14: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (last edited Oct 17, 2015 08:33PM) (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments ((ok))

Angela lead Elliot into the dreamland. "This is the Dreamland," she said, suddenly finding herself thinking about Miguel. "What is this feeling?" she wondered to herself.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments " Hmm " Elliot hmm. " This is great " he put both hand on his back and explore the place.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments She put her hands on the ground. "ICE FLOOR!!!" She yelled freezing the ground.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments Elliot shocked after Angela suddenly yelled. " Wow!!!" he balanced himself and eventually fell down on his butt. He laugh. His eyes are shinning bright grey and he lay down on the freezing ground. He sigh.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela laughed at elliot and created some pairs of ice skates. "We should call Miguel and Enna here too," she said, while slipping a pair of ice skates on.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments Elliot who already on his ice skate that was created by Angela thinking of something. Angela was busying skating did'nt notice that Elliot was coming towards her laughing. He then create a breeze of storm to twirl Angela around and she was beautiful.

message 20: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (last edited Oct 17, 2015 08:57PM) (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela laughed as she twirled around on her skates. Then she bent down and gathered some ice up into her hands and threw the ice at Elliot.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments Elliot then suddenly appear infront of Angela. His hand on his back while his other hand asking if Angela want to dance. " My lady, may i have the honour of this dance? "

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela took his hand. "Yes you may."

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments Then Elliot took Angela's hand. He put his right hand on his Angela's left hip side. His other hand grasp Angela's right hand and hold it up at about shoulder-level. He took a deep breath and look at Angela's eyes. " Are you ready? "

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments "Yup," Angela started to dance with Elliot. Then she started thinking of Miguel again. "Am I starting to feel something for Miguel?" She wondered to herself. "What is this feeling?" She sighed.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments Elliot stopped dancing with Angela.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela looked at Elliot. "Something wrong?" She asked.

message 27: by Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (last edited Oct 18, 2015 08:43AM) (new)

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments " No, i'm all right ". Elliot said. " It's just i have trouble breathing. "

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela nodded and layed down on the ground.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments He cough a little. He then sat on the ground opposite of Angela. " So, how's your day? "

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments "It's good," She said. "How's yours?"

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments "It's Grand." he said. " So, tell me about yourself ".

message 32: by Miguel (new)

Miguel (dude15) | 121 comments Mod
Miguel walked to the dream land, hiding himself from Angela. So it was Elliot. Miguel thought.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments They were talking and talking.

message 34: by Miguel (last edited Oct 22, 2015 07:51AM) (new)

Miguel tried to read Elliot's mind. Although he never tried this far before. He concentrated. Elliot was thinking of Angela. But Miguel also got another connection. Angela was thinking of him!!

message 35: by Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (last edited Oct 22, 2015 08:07AM) (new)

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments Enna came and slap miguel on the head. "stop it" She said, whispering. She was watching her brother and she put both of her hands on her hips watching them behind the thick bush.

message 36: by kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (last edited Oct 22, 2015 08:00AM) (new)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela told Elliot about herself. She looked around the dream land. "This place is so beautiful," she said, still thinking about Miguel.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments " Yes its beautiful. " looking around the dream land.

message 38: by Miguel (new)

"Where did you come from?" Miguel asked Enna.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela got up from the ground and started walking around in the dreamland.

message 40: by Miguel (new)

"oh no, she's coming our way." Miguel whispered.

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments She gave miguel her famous mischievious grin. " Well, me and my brother kinda have instinct where we never lost a sight. " Then she went back looking at angela walking towards them. " Beside, " She gave him sideway glance. " We always connected, and " she stop. Grabbing miguel's arm which he confused and he looked at her. " we're naughty " giving him her wry smile before creating her storm power while grabbing miguel's arm and push him with her storm power out of the bush. He shout a bit, and he land on Angela's ice ground and eventually sliding down on his stomach and stop at Angela's feet.

message 42: by Miguel (new)

"Ughhhh." Miguel stammered. "Hi."

Ertica*~She'sABookBirdy~*Castley (ertica) | 102 comments Enna who was chuckling to herself walk out from the dreamland with Elliot by her side.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela looked at Miguel. "Um, Hi," She said, blushing a little.

message 45: by Miguel (new)

"It's all Enna's fault." Miguel replied quickly. Miguel caught Angela's eye and stared into them. Then quickly looked away.

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments "And Elliot's," Angela added, smiling and blushing even more. She glared at the direction that Enna and Elliot went, then she looked down at the ground.

message 47: by Miguel (last edited Oct 24, 2015 07:27PM) (new)

Brian came and slipped on the floor." Whoaaa. Um hey Miguel." He said." Awkward." Brian said whispering so no one can hear.

"I heard that.'' Miguel said.'' And yes it totally got awkwarder with you." Miguel looked Angela straight in the eye again. Then also he was blushing.

message 48: by Miguel (new)

Brian wrinkled his face." I smell something." He said and gasped. " And it's a pack of skunks.!"

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 127 comments Angela looked into Miguel's eyes, then she looked at the other boy that slipped on the floor. "Are you ok?" She asked him, then she looked back into Miguel's eyes.

message 50: by Miguel (new)

Miguel was certain that everyone could see that he was blushing, and then the words spit out." Your beautiful Angela."

« previous 1