dateDown arrow    newest »

Kimmy ☆ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) Out Now ☆☆
(¸.•´ (¸.•` Beg For Mercy~ A Dark Conclusion☆
Check out some of these AMAZING Reviews:
‪#‎FreeOnKU‬
5 Stars ~ Mercy and Sade...WOW
ByLinda K.on August 19, 2015
Verified Purchase
Beautifully written, I was drawn in, turning page after page, wanting to know how this story would reach its conclusion. I was not disappointed! There where times as I was reading this that my heart was in my throat. The raw emotions I felt with these characters was unleashed with an amazing feeling of empathy. Some of us have been in the darkness, we know how that feels and when we discover that light, it's a feeling of pure exhilaration.
This book was not only a fabulous read but I learned something that has been with me for years. With darkness there is light. We fight our demons and if we have faith and patience we will overcome. These two beautiful tortured souls came out of hell to find what they needed to be free of their past. What an excellent ending! I Loved it all!
5 Stars~ A Love worth Fighting For!!
ByMomma Hellmouthon August 18, 2015
My Review of Beg For Mercy By: Lucian Bane
My Rating 5 Bravo Stars
The conclusion of this series, Lucian pulled no punches with this story, I thought the angst and frustration I felt in the last two books could not be topped, Oh how wrong was I. I underestimated the power of this amazing author his writing is brilliant the way he sucks you in and makes you become a part of the story. What an emotional journey this book was. It has left me with a book handover.
Mercy is the most incredible woman, and Sade is such a tormented man. The substance you absorb while reading their story has a pleasure- pain element you can’t imagine not having.
This book keeps you dangling on the edge, hoping that Sade’s demons can be Mercified. There was a twist in the story I never saw coming and it blew me away. I won’t give away any spoilers you must read for yourself. I highly recommend this series. This series is now in my Top 5 Best Reads. One Click yours today.
*Reviewed for Hellmouth’s Bookblog & Reviews*
See for yourself what the hype is all about!

☆Beg For Mercy :http://mybook.to/BFMLB

The other books in the series
☆Mercy: A Dark Erotica☆
Amazon Links: myBook.to/MercyLB
#FreeOnKU

☆No Mercy: A Dark Coninuation☆
Amazon Links: myBook.to/LBNoMercy
#FreeOnKU

photo E2678FFF-92DF-4D9C-87DA-BFAFFDBFAFF7_zpseqve5yep.jpg

message 2: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Knuth This is one epic story! It's not one that a person can read and not be affected by because of how well it is written. Yes it a dark erotic BUT it is so much more!

message 3: by Heather (new) - added it

Heather Young Can't wait to finish this story!!!!!

Alicia Huckleby One of the most emotional books I've ever read , and an awesome dark read! One of Bane's best!

message 5: by Jan (new)

Jan Kinder This conclusion was the perfect ending to the trilogy. Still coming down from this read. I think I may need to read them all again. PHENOMENALLY WRITTEN. LOVED IT.

Katherine DiLauro One of the most emotional reads I have ever come across! pure perfection!

message 7: by Kathi (new)

Kathi Goldwyn #LucianBane surprises us again with the emotionally packed third book. Read Beg for Mercy. You won't see it coming but your heart will bleed.

Danielle Fulton Brings you on a emotional ride you never want to get off!!!

Stella Perfect conclusion to the series.. Loved how much emotion Sade showed!

Nathalie Pinette This is one awesome read!! Couldn't put it down!!

Linda I was touched in so many ways with this book! <3

Tammy Burch This series, and especially this conclusion hit a lot of hard subjects. It was a perfect ending to the series.

Terrie Meerschaert What a wrap up for a wonderfully dark series. I was pleasantly surprised with the ending and so happy for the way the topics of child abuse and sadomasochism were dealt with. Thanks for an epic series!

message 14: by Elaine (last edited Aug 20, 2015 04:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elaine I have not read it yet but from what I am reading this is going to be an epic conclusion

Kimberly Absolutely loved this series! Sade and Mercy deserved happiness after the turmoil they endured as young children. Buy this series!

Geneva Vaughn Loved the series! !

Jessie This series was an emotional rollercoaster for me. August 18th couldn't get here fast enough for me. I needed more Sade & Mercy & had to find out what was going to happen next. Not only with them, but with Abraham lurking in the background. Beg for Mercy was epic. It proved that you can overcome your demons, feel worthy, deserving and be loved. And having someone love you enough to help you through the darkness makes that trip alot easier.

Lynne Curry This book easy so packed with emotions. Laughing, crying, fighting! You will love it!

Catherine Coffman great series!!!

message 20: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Mccarty what a great read!!

message 21: by Joey (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joey Ross Such an awesome series!

message 22: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Forster This was an amazing read with so many raw emotions. I am so glad that I got to see how things worked out. This is a re-read series for sure.