1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Your Mom 'n Ruth

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments hey! So what's your plot?

message 2: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments French Revolution times:
Assassins and Templars have been going horn to horn ever since civilization began. Dude's bloodline belonged to the Assassins. Dudette's bloodline belonged to the Templars. When they were mere children, they met at a palace. Dude was told to stay put and not go anywhere as his father went to run some "errands", but Dudette was left to do whatever she wanted while her own father went and did some of his own tasks. Dudette then found Dude sitting idly, and invited him to steal an apple. Of course, Dude went along. After playing for an hour or so, both of then returned to their respective fathers who were oblivious to their time spent together.

From there, we can branch out into a few possibilities:
1) Generally, they then met again and again as they grew up, the two of them harassing and causing trouble as children and even in their early teens. In their late teens, they started falling for one another, but also learned the dirty truth about what was expected of them. They both began to learn about their secret society. Thing is, both of them were so close to the point they shared their secret. They both found out that they were supposed to be enemies by nature, and...

2) They don't meet up and play as children. Instead, only after they learned their true bloodline's obligations did they meet coincidentally. They vaguely recognised each other when they were wandering around, and reintroduced each other. Of course, they kept their little secret to themselves. They started seeing each other more and more often, at first simply to pass either boring times or to distract them from their creeds and societies. But it started to turn out as something a bit more meaningful, a bit more... romantic. It was at the peak of this relationship when their duties called. Dude was called to investigate the recent activities of Templars and purge it the area of it, and Dudette vice versa. That was when they discovered the truth about each other, and...

3)They dont meet up after their little play session. They didnt accidentally bump into each other. They worked hard and long for their respective societies, aiming for Mentor Assassin and Grand Master Templar respectively, the highest posts one could get. But when Dudette was sent to kill Dude, she hesitated. She knew the boy. She just couldn't quite place her finger on it, so Dudette went up and talked to Dude. Turned out, they were the same two who played together when they were young. The thought of killing a childhood friend, or even acquaintance didnt sit right in her stomach. Her Order then expelled her. She confided with Dude as to what happened, and Dude tried to invite her into the Creed. But when the council found out she was an ex-templar, they ordered him to execute her personally and immediately. Unable to kill someone who was willing to give up her job for the sake of old times, he helped her escape, and ended up needing am escape himself. Word has gotten around, and both societies couldnt stand them being friends. Now, both the Assassins and Templars are out for their blood, and they're forced to fight together, with the assistance of Napoleon very much later.

4) I have the vague idea of them both already Mentor and Grand Master, and somehow getting together. I just can't make out a plausible story for it.

-----

Questions?

message 3: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments Dude is a human, stuck on a spaceship after the attack from Lord Zinu (Yes, scientology). Although his team was able to defeat the alien lord, their planet was still damaged beyond repair. One of their team members stole a spirit board from the lord's collection and decided to play it with his friends. Part of the team gathered and played, asking the board questions. One of them spoke of hell, and after a few questions of it, that fella got sucked into a portal that sent him to none other than hell. Dude, pissed at the situation, forced the spirit board to reopen the portal in order for him to be able to chase after his friend and perform a rescue mission.

Disoriented, he stumbled through hell to look for something, anything to start him off. Nothing was familiar, and he didnt even know where he was. That was when he saw dudette, a colleague waiting for him in what looked like an office building. She briefed him on what was happening, and revealed that his friend was to marry Satan's daughter because his sins outweigh all of human history by a long shot. Dudette then explained that she was willing to help him because then she'd earn more money thru some mathemagical theory and calculation.

Dudette sent him on his way with one last parting gift, Lucifer's cracker halo. She understood that with the demons and husks roaming around, a mere mortal has no way to defend himself. Now, Dude is out to save his friend. He caused mayhem to hell's already chaotic situation, pissing Mr S.A. Tan off and drawing him out.

His daughter saw this mess, and took the opportunity to try and revel against her father. She didn't want to have an arranged marriage. She wanted to find love. So, she went out, seeking for this man who seems to prove his capability of rebelling against her father and intending to form an allegiance with Dude.

-----

message 4: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments Humans, Alien race A and Alien race B. Humans encountered the first aliens in 2050, ARA. Humans now lived on a spaceship with planet-like attributes. Of course, humans had prepared for war, but tried peace talks all the same. A peace treaty was made, and for two decades, the two very different intelligent species lived in harmony, trading and such.

Thing is, ARA had been kidnapping humans for experiments. They knew the humans would never willingly give one of their own kin to them for experiments, so they took Dude by force along with a dozen others. (We can make up their agenda for it together)

ARB came into picture after those two decades. ARA and ARB previously had an all out war against each other, and currently hates each other's guts. The moment ARA found out that ARB was back, they spread propaganda. Painted ARB in a bad picture. Shone a dark light upon them. With that, they banded together and was ready to fend off the ARB.

ARB realised that they couldn't possibly win when both Humans and ARA banded together, not only by their combined technology, but also by their sheer number. For months, ARB had been working in the shadows, trying to find a weak spot in their enemy and it's friend. That was when their spies discovered about the experiments.

ARB saw the opportunity in this new discovery. They found out that humans had been taken against their will for this experiment of theirs. They planned. They schemed. They made it their mission to turn the two of them against each other. Maybe, hopefully, the humans would band with ARB instead and destroy ARA once and for all.

Btw when I say ARA and ARB and humans, pls read it in context. Sometimes I refer to the respective races' government, sometimes their people. I have a plan as to how our charries will come into picture, but I'd like to know your opinions and your plans for our charries. If we go with this plot. Idk, I'm just trying to be just as helpful.

message 5: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Oh wow, you've got some great plots here! I'm personally leaning toward the alien or the Templar stories, only because I don't really get into supernatural stuff.
They're all good, but just to narrow down, maybe if we do the Templar and assassin one we go with #1?
And we're you preferring to be dude or dudette?
I'm gonna have to go for a little bit, but I'll be back as soon as I can

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Or, #3 on the Templar one is good too. :D
But what are your thoughts?

message 7: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments Hmm... you're the first one to pick one. The rest have previously decided on two and three many times. So I guess if you'd want, we can go with number 1. =)

Oh and I can b dude if u'de like.

message 8: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Haha I figured you probably got that a lot, that's why I tried to narrow down more- but do you have one you prefer? Cause I liked them all lol :D
And I'm good either being the dude or dudette, you probably have to play guys a lot, right? So if you want to play the girl you can. But I'm really done with either

message 9: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments Actually, I have an rp going on for all except the assassins and templars number 1 and 4. So 1 should be a change for the greater good.

Actually, I prefer to be the guy. You see, I'm a guy. And I'm not a cross-dresser or a cross-... whatever you call it for the personality aspect. I don't quite know the inner workings of a girl's train of thought yet to be able to rp one either so...

message 10: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Oh, okay cool! So yeah let's go with 1 then :D

And omg I'm so embarrassed now XD I'm so sorry. I couldn't tell what gender you were since your profile is private, so I just assumed you were a girl. I'm so sorry, oh my gosh

message 11: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments Sweet. Charries? I tend to give brief ones and expect the same of you as I believe it to be more fun if we learn about the charries thru the rps instead of one ridiculously detailed biography from God. Makes it all the more realistic.

It's fine haha. Very rare do you find a male roleplayer. I'm one in the million. Or in a lifetime. whatever

message 12: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments *sigh* good, I love a nice simple charrie. Can you go first?

And yeah it's very rare lol :D

message 13: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments I can but I will not.

May you please? Haha sorry on my phone now. Will post when I get back on my com (which is 3 feet away)

message 14: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Haha yeah sure :D I'm on my phone too, so it'll be a little sloppy, I hope you don't mind. I'll have her up in a sec.

message 15: by Ruth (last edited Aug 20, 2015 09:35AM) (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Name: Adelaide (Addy) Bellerose
Appearance: http://www.hcelebs.net/celebs/celebs4...

message 16: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments I wasn't sure what age you wanted. I can change it to whatever you were thinking

message 17: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments That was actually three minutes, not a sec.

And just to clarify a bit, they only reveal what they really are in their early 20s?

message 18: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Sorry, whenever I say a sec, or a few, or a couple, I never mean it literally lol. And note my second post- I just picked a random age

message 19: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments So what age were you thinking?

message 20: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments Idk actually. o.O Maybe we can start in their late teens when they first learn about everything? They keep it a secret from each other for a while, unsure if they should share it. Then one of them opens up, and the other would react... however he or she would lol.

message 21: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Okay that sounds good. So start out at like 16/17? Or do you prefer like 15 or 18

message 22: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments The former would b nice

message 23: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Okay I edited

message 24: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments I gtg sleep sry. Proceed tmrw? Sry I'll give u a pic tmrw too

Name: Arthur McOwen
Appearance: TBC

message 25: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Okay see you tomorrow

message 26: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments Shall we?

message 27: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1122 comments Yeah sure. Can you go first?

message 28: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 240 comments I'd rather not. I led one too many times that it's grown annoying. Sorry.