Lovely Reading discussion

Pottermore

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Femke (new)

Femke | 70 comments Hi!
Since a few months, I have a pottermore accounts but I have no friends on it. So I thought that we could become friends on Pottermore. My username is CauldronBlade2597

If you don't know what pottermore is:
It's the website which belongs to the Harry Potter-series. First of all, you get sorted in a house and I am a ravenclaw. You will have to buy a wand.Overall you will become a student of Hogwarts. And it's free to join.

www.pottermore.com

message 2: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 68 comments I played it when it first came out and loved it. For some reason i stopped playing it but I'll definitely check it out again and tell you my username!

message 3: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Anderson | 18 comments I love Pottermore!! I can't remember my username right now but I'll look it up and let you know

message 4: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Anderson | 18 comments My use bane is LightQuest379

message 5: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Anderson | 18 comments Username

message 6: by Femke (new)

Femke | 70 comments Pottermore has changed since a few month. Unfortunately it isn't possible to become a student of Hogwarts. But now you can get more information about the series.

I don't like it, it was better before they changed it. And I know that they will add more information and quizzes about Harry Potter, but it doesn't feel the same.

message 7: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 68 comments Really?! I loved being able to become a student at hogwarts! That doesn't even sound fun

message 8: by Femke (new)

Femke | 70 comments I know, they ruined the entire idea of pottermore. I loved to do battles with other houses and to follow the story and collect stuff.

message 9: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Anderson | 18 comments Yeah I miss that! I don't like how it is now