Fictional Fortress discussion

Twitter Book Chats #ficfortchat

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shonazee (last edited Sep 14, 2015 05:59AM) (new)

Shonazee Somani (ofinkandpages) | 71 comments Mod
We're going to host book chats on twitter every Saturday for an hour. These will start at 10pm IST.
On this thread, we'll update you guys with the topics for each week. Hope to see you there!
#ficfortchat

P.S : We're @ficfortress on twitter :)

message 2: by Annette (new)

Annette mathews (annettesara) | 11 comments wow !! that is great !! i wouldlove to join !! Starting tommorow !?

message 3: by Shonazee (new)

Annette wrote: "wow !! that is great !! i wouldlove to join !! Starting tommorow !?"

We had our first chat last week, but yes, the second one is today! Hope you join in :)

message 4: by Annette (new)

Annette mathews (annettesara) | 11 comments Shonazee wrote: "Annette wrote: "wow !! that is great !! i wouldlove to join !! Starting tommorow !?"

We had our first chat last week, but yes, the second one is today! Hope you join in :)"

You can expect me there :)

message 5: by Shonazee (new)

Annette wrote: "Shonazee wrote: "Annette wrote: "wow !! that is great !! i wouldlove to join !! Starting tommorow !?"

We had our first chat last week, but yes, the second one is today! Hope you join in :)"

You c..."

Great! :D

message 6: by Arzoo (new)

Arzoo  Naqvi (arzoobibliophile) | 3 comments Damn! I missed it yesterday :(

message 7: by Varsha (new)

Varsha | 19 comments Mod
Hello readers!
Our bookish Twitter chat starts today at 10:00PM IST and the topic is 'Authors'. Head on over to @ficfortress for some bookish fun :D

message 8: by Varsha (last edited Sep 18, 2015 07:30AM) (new)

Varsha | 19 comments Mod
Hi everyone :)
Just wanted to remind you all about our next Twitter chat which will be held tomorrow, 19th Sept at 10:00 PM IST. This week's topic is Book Reviews.

Hope to see ya'll there :)