The Lorien Legacies discussion

General > Fate of Ten: Penultimate??!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin  Knox (bknox1196) | 40 comments Mod
What do you guys think about Fate of Ten being the second to last book?? I had assumed for the past probably 2-3 years that this would be the last one, but I was quite wrong. It makes me happy seeing the books continue, but at the same time, once this one is released, waiting another year... well we all know that sucks. Nobody likes cliffhangers-- like PL is notorious for leaving us on. Also, I was a bit disappointed with the ending of Revenge of Seven. I think we all have our own little ending scenarios on how the series will end, and needless to say, I don't think anyone pictured that. However, It has certainly evened the odds on both sides. Anyways, what do you guys think about there being 2 books left? I am excited, but at the same time, worry about the series dragging out longer than it should. And I also don't want the series to end leaving everybody wanting more. I probably shouldn't worry too much, because everything has been great so far! This is one of the only book series that i have read every book at least 2-3 times and still get excited about the idea of re-reading them again.

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess (flashby) | 5 comments There is one more book after the Fate of ten. I love re reading this series

message 3: by Shiny (new)

Shiny | 18 comments Yep and I'm pretty sure fate of10 is gonna end with a cliffhanger possibly like revenge of 7!!! The last line is priceless!!

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess (flashby) | 5 comments Shiny wrote: "Yep and I'm pretty sure fate of10 is gonna end with a cliffhanger possibly like revenge of 7!!! The last line is priceless!!"

ha ha yeah that line. Im reading the fate of ten right now and im pretty sure its going to end on a cliffhanger too.

message 5: by Shiny (new)

Shiny | 18 comments Oh ur SO lucky!!!!!! And I have a feeling also that it's gonna end In the middle of a war or something!! And I have this theory that the other dead numbers somehow come back to life!!! #8

message 6: by Abbi (new)

Abbi | 2 comments I'm so excited to read this book I love all the books and am probably going to read it over and over again

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I've been reading this series for about three years now, and I can't believe it's going to be over by next year!

*Going to get some tissues and ice cream*

I still never finished all the Lost Files novellas, but it just won't be the same after I've finshed the Lorien Legacies.

But I guess I can always reread ;)

message 8: by Shiny (new)

Shiny | 18 comments I've read the book and it was really good. Pls tel
Me u guys have read it yes coz I NEED to talk about something with you!!!

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess (flashby) | 5 comments Shiny wrote: "I've read the book and it was really good. Pls tel
Me u guys have read it yes coz I NEED to talk about something with you!!!"

I've read it!

message 10: by Shiny (new)

Shiny | 18 comments One word so I don't spoil: Sarah

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess (flashby) | 5 comments Shiny wrote: "One word so I don't spoil: Sarah"

yes!

message 12: by Shiny (new)

Shiny | 18 comments It's just so........
Oh and I liked the Ella's bit when she does the dream thingy. Wow it's kinda hard being vague!

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess (flashby) | 5 comments Shiny wrote: "It's just so........
Oh and I liked the Ella's bit when she does the dream thingy. Wow it's kinda hard being vague!"

yes it very hard. Yes that was awesome! she's strong

message 14: by Abbi (new)

Abbi | 2 comments I love the book so far so much to take in and I can't wait for the end but I don't want the end to come... If that makes any sense.