Naruto Roleplay discussion

Konoha roleplays > Kurosaki District

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sakurasou (new)

Sakurasou | 930 comments Mod
A large district located to the south-east of Konoha. It consists of an academy, multiple shops and restaurants, training grounds, some forests, and many houses residing there.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Akira let out a sigh as he leaned up against one of the wooden beams that stood just shy of a coffee shop. His eyes gradually scanned the small crowds of people that passed him, none of which actually paid much attention to him. He couldn't really see them though, as he saw only in heat signatures. He could just tell that they were living, and that they were there. Everything else was in a soft blue color, while the living things were orange, and sometimes bright red. He closed his eyes as the music flooded his ears.

message 3: by Sakurasou (new)

Miyuki Yuuki panted quietly as she ran down the street past the numerous people. She scanned the crowd quickly as she ran, looking for any sign of Kota's blonde hair or Akira's yellow hair. She made a sharp turn at the end of the curve and spotted Akira, resting on a pillar. She called out to him as she waved her hand, jogging up to him. She stopped in front of him, panting. "Hey...sorry i'm late." She murmured.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 1009 comments Mod
Kota was 10 minutes later then Miyuki. He was messing with his hair as if trying to get it to look less 'messy' for obvious reasons. He walks up, glancing around and sighs,"Wheres the sensei?" Kota didnt seem to be in a rush despite being late as if he already knew what the answer to that question would be.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Akira glanced over at Miyuki. She'd been running a long time, she was bright cherry red. He glanced over at Kota, smirking faintly at the differences in colors around his body, "You should really stop letting the masked freak rough you up before practice Kota" he teased blankly.

message 6: by Sakurasou (new)

Miyuki winced at the mention of Cry's name, but she shook it off quickly, looking back at them naturally. "Think they've done it already?" She teased, smiling smugly. Her spirit wasn't really into the question, but she gave them another smug look to make up for it.

Kota blinks, blushing brightly and snaps at Akira,"Sh-shut up!" He couldnt help it, Cry convinced him to have one more go before he left. He then snaps at Miyuki,"Dont you start too!"

((Brb, ill hurry))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Akira took a quick glance at Miyuki, raising an eyebrow. He could tell she was still sour about the topic. Temperature changes were everything. He cleared his throat, "The question isn't have, it's how many times" he replied smugly.

message 9: by Sakurasou (new)

Miyuki smirked, joining in. "Hmm...I'd reckon about 3-4 times each night, don't you think? Maybe even more..." She murmured, putting her hands on her chin, making it appear as if she was thinking deeply. She smiled cheekily at Kota.

Kota blushes, murmuring,"Sh-shut up.. Just wait till you both have a serious relationship.." He replies before crossing his arms, quickly changing the subject,"Shouldnt we be training until the sensei comes?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "Replacement jutsu" Akira said from behind them as the one they were looking at turned into a log. "Always be on your guard" he murmured blankly as he looked between the two with a slightly raised eyebrow.

message 12: by Sakurasou (new)

"We aren't pervs like you." Miyuki simply replied. She blinked in surprise as the clone faded away, before turning to Akira. "What was that all about? It came out of nowhere.."She murmured.

Kota blinks, snapping,"Im not a perv!" He blinks in shock, glancing back,"Yeah, whats the deal?! Well.. At least you started already.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Akira glanced between them, "How would I have known either of you weren't going to attack me on sensei's orders? A real ninja is always prepared" he pointed out.

message 15: by Sakurasou (new)

Miyuki sighed. "That's so like you. Your always so serious. Why can't you be more like us? You wouldn't have to deal with high expectations either." She complained, folding her arms over her chest.

Kota murmurs,"True.. Though dont you think we would of done this more skillfully if we were trying to attack you?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments He shrugged, "I would have applauded you, as if I weren't on my guard you could have easily taken me out." he pointed out.

message 18: by Sakurasou (new)

"I don't think either of us were in that position..I mean, i ran all the way here, so i was pretty tired, and Kota was off blooming love with Cry, and looking pretty messy, so i don't think we were really capable of that." She explained bluntly.

Kota snaps,"I was not Miyuki shut your trap!!" He crosses his arms,"Though we could of been clones too, so Akira didnt know if we were real or not."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "No. Because if you were clones I.." he stopped, okay, wrong choice of words. No one knew of his vision except the hokage. He sighed, "He's right." he added.

message 21: by Sakurasou (new)

Miyuki raised an eyebrow at him, blinking. She shrugged it off though a second later, turning to Kota and shooting him another cheeky smile. Then she changed the subject, "So, what should we do while were waiting for sensei? you know him, he always comes at least half an hour late."

Kota nods, sighing,"Yet he's harsh on us.." He shrugs,"I brought some food if you guys want some. You know, to gain up our strength."

((Im working on his history then ill post him lol))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments He nodded slowly, "What'd you bring?" he asked curiously.

message 24: by Sakurasou (new)

"Heeh, cool. What'd you get?" Miyuki added, glancing at him.

He sets his bag down,"Noodles, sandwiches and some fruit salad too. Oh, and apple juice and water."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments He glanced around. Apple juice. His weakness. He held a hand out, "Apple juice toll" he murmured quietly, staring away.

message 27: by Sakurasou (new)

"Apple juice toll??" Miyuki repeated, looking at him in confusion. She obviously hadn't understood.

Kota blinks, holding one out to Akira,"You mean this?" Every time he tries to grab it, Kota pulls it away with a teasing smirk.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Akira glared down at him, grabbing it before folding his arms, unwrapping the straw and poking the box, sipping it silently.

message 30: by Sakurasou (new)

Miyuki narrowed her eyes, pouting at them in annoyance for ignoring her. Then she reached out and grabbed a sandwich before mercilessly biting into it, chewing loudly and violently. She looked down at the ground, refusing to look up.

Kota laughs at Akira before blinking lightly at Miyuki,"Someone pissed her off.. We're screwed." He replies, hiding behind Akira. Akira and him were like brothers. Akira always cheered him up along side Miyuki when Rei left years ago. So when Cry wasnt around, Kota always stayed near Akira for protection. While with Miyuki, being his best friend thats a girl, he tried to protect her. But not when she was pissed. Then he feared her.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Akira patted Miyuki's head, being the father figure for a lot of different people. "Hey. Calm down" he said blankly.

message 33: by Sakurasou (new)

Miyuki narrowed her eyes again, although she didn't look at him. She pouted again and bit her sandwich, thought much softer this time. Then she huffed, "I am calm."

Kota peaks back out at Miyuki,"Then.. What were you mad about..?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments He glanced at Kota, "We ignored her. She doesn't like being ignored. It makes her cheeks hot" he muttered, forgetting that they couldn't quite see in temperatures.

message 36: by Sakurasou (new)

Miyuki blinked in surprise, putting her sandwich down. She glared up at Akira. "I'm not blushing! There's no way they're hot..plus even if i was, it's not like you've touched them. You wouldn't know.." She murmured, glancing at him suspiciously.

Kota nods, glancing up,"Her cheeks dont look too red.. And wouldnt it be her whole face that got red? She's pale so.. We would of been able to see.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Akira blinked faintly, rolling his eyes, "I'm surprised neither of you could notice. I thought you'd be more trained than that. I guess I was mistaken" he muttered.

message 39: by Sakurasou (new)

"Huh? Noticed what? Come on, don't be like that, tell us. I agree wit Kota..we do train, a lot actually..." She murmured, looking up at him in confusion and frustration.

((Im posting him!! Ill bring him in now))

A tall male with glasses, bright purple eyes and dark purple hair appears behind them all silently, speaking emotionlessly,"You're all here, good. Sorry i was late, i had some business to take care of."

Kota goes to reply but jumps lightly at the sound of the sensei's voice behind them.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Akira blinked, dropping his juice box and folding his arms, the straw still in his mouth. He clearing his throat, spitting the straw out awkwardly.

message 42: by Sakurasou (new)

Miyuki jumped back in shock, squealing. She had always been the type to fall for surprise attacks. She gripped her shirt, sighing in relief. "Oh, it's just you Ichi-sensei. Don't come out of nowhere like that, you almost gave me a heart attack!" She scolded.

Ichiro, the sensei, sighs,"Its why i came like that. You all need to be prepared, obviously none of you were. What were you all doing when i was gone? Standing around like lost children?" He asks, walking up beside Akira, glancing up at him for awhile before at the others,"Today we'll be focusing on chakra control. You all will focus it on your feet and stand on water, you'll do this for 15 minutes."

Koto blinks,"And if we cant hold it that long?"

Ichiro pushes his glasses up,"Then you'll fall in the water." He replies bluntly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments He blinked, swallowing. It was rather odd for him to be so quiet.. or at least this quiet. He only nodded in reply, letting out a soft sigh.

message 45: by Sakurasou (new)

"So, if we can hold it for 15 minutes, then we pass?" Miyuki asked curiously. She glanced at Akira sightly as he sighed, but turned her attention back to Ichiro.

Ichiro nods,"For this lesson, yes. Come on." He turns, walking off towards a lake, glancing back at Akira,"And im keeping a close eye on you, so you better not fail." To most it looked like he was being harsh, but he made it obvious to Akira that he was sort of flirting with him in his weird way.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Akira swallowed faintly, letting out a nervous breath and following him.

message 48: by Sakurasou (new)

Miyuki stood up and walked up to the lake, standing at the edge. She peered into it slowly.

Kota looks in as well, murmuring,"Waters one of my elements.. This should be easy, right?" He steps in the water, blinking,"The fucking waters broken!!" He was standing on the water when fighting Rei, but for some reason he couldnt now.

Ichiro rolls his eyes, sighing and murmurs,"This is going to be a long day.." He looks at Akira and Miyuki,"You two give it a shot."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Akira focused his chakra to his feet, stepping into the water easily and remaining still. But then the thought of... him, watching. What if he splashed Ichi? Would he be able to see right through his shirt, his detailed and glistening wet. He blushed brightly, falling into the water with a loud gasp.

« previous 1 3