Casey Ann's Book Club discussion

Favourite scene in the book so far? Shadows!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Casey Ann Books (darkreaders) | 22 comments Mod
 photo tumblr_mlhrtwFX9T1so889vo1_250_zpsbj6lzalf.gif

Some of you guys have already finished! wowzers! I want to know what everyones favourite scene is?

Georgi_Lvs_Books For me it was the fighting scene where they all united together to get rid of the demons etc. and Nathaniel comes along shining like the angel he is :P really enjoyed that.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Gamez | 5 comments Many scenes that I loved!
1.When she chooses to stay with Rafa over going with Daniel.
2.The scene with the Bulter boys was hilarious.
3. Finally any scene with Rafa and Gaby are bantering or sharing a moment.
*sign* so many good scenes! Can't wait to read Haze.

message 4: by Michaella (new)

Michaella Morrison | 10 comments I agree, SO MANY good scenes and my favourites would also have to be where Gaby chose Rafa over Daniel, but I also loved the scene where the Rephaim are fighting each other, then the demons, but my favourite part of that scene for some reason is Micah??? I hope he pops up more!
AND!!! I forget where exactly it is (I think it's near the end) but Gaby and Rafa are just walking and he says something snarky and then Gaby's all like *looking at his hair* "I want to run my fingers through his hair. Get a good handful and smash his head against a brick wall" hahaha and I was honestly not expecting that sentence to finish that way!!! But it was pure gold.

message 5: by Michaella (new)

Michaella Morrison | 10 comments I agree, SO MANY good scenes and my favourites would also have to be where Gaby chose Rafa over Daniel, but I also loved the scene where the Rephaim are fighting each other, then the demons, but my favourite part of that scene for some reason is Micah??? I hope he pops up more!
AND!!! I forget where exactly it is (I think it's near the end) but Gaby and Rafa are just walking and he says something snarky and then Gaby's all like *looking at his hair* "I want to run my fingers through his hair. Get a good handful and smash his head against a brick wall" hahaha and I was honestly not expecting that sentence to finish that way!!! But it was pure gold.

Casey Ann Books (darkreaders) | 22 comments Mod
Abi wrote: "the hot RAFA and GABY scenes. Love me some TENSION!!!!"

OMG HES JUST PERFECTION!

Virginie (chouettblog) Just half way through, but I like the story line around Jason.