Addicted to YA discussion

Authors > Reviews Needed for Young Adult Paranormal Story, Filled with Humor and Some Romance, too!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Aug 19, 2015 04:48PM) (new)

Sarah Canning (Books Over Sleep, Author Services) (booksoversleepauthorservicessjc) | 26 comments Dear Readers who love to review,

My name is Sarah and I am the assistant to the author, J.A. Cipriano. I know your time is valuable and with the summer nearly over, I am sure you have a million other things going on. But, if you love to read and review Young Adult Paranormal books, filled with humor and action during your spare time, I have a book you may really enjoy.

As with all books I post to GR (and my website, www.janealfaloras.com), I expect complete honesty after reading. The goal here is to tell other readers exactly what you think of a story – and let the author know how their story will most likely be perceived by their audience.

Synopsis:

Never explore an ancient Egyptian tomb. That was the first rule of adventuring. It was right before never, ever be the last one alone inside. Thes Mercer did both of those things. Now, this Alpha werewolf has just one goal, to get back home before Ancient Egypt is engulfed in a turf war of godly proportions.

It's too bad he broke the third rule of adventuring, too. Don't fall in love with the mummy princess.

Release Date: June 23, 2015
Pages: 160
Formats Available: ePub & Mobi

Please email sarahjeancanning (at) gmail (dot) com if interested, or fill out this short form:

http://www.janealfaloras.com/?page_id...

Take care and happy reading,
Sarah J. Canning

message 2: by Joe (new)

Joe (joemaysky) Sarah,

I'm happy to review. How might I contact you?

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Canning (Books Over Sleep, Author Services) (booksoversleepauthorservicessjc) | 26 comments Joe wrote: "Sarah,

I'm happy to review. How might I contact you?"

Hi Joe,

If you fill out this form:

, I can send you out a copy.

message 4: by Robert (last edited Aug 19, 2015 10:56PM) (new)

Robert Guerrera (goodreadscomrobert_guerrera) | 3 comments I'm happy to exchange reviews of our novels. Contact me here on GR if interested. Take care.

Cheers,
Robert

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 64 comments Did you say alpha werewolf? Count me in haha

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Canning (Books Over Sleep, Author Services) (booksoversleepauthorservicessjc) | 26 comments Lauren wrote: "Did you say alpha werewolf? Count me in haha"

Lol :-)

You'll be getting a copy soon.

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (liv2821) I'd love to review your book, it sounds great! (:

my email is: owatkins9741@smail.pcd.edu

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Canning (Books Over Sleep, Author Services) (booksoversleepauthorservicessjc) | 26 comments Olivia wrote: "I'd love to review your book, it sounds great! (:

my email is: owatkins9741@smail.pcd.edu"

Hi Olivia,

If you would like to read Under Wraps in exchange for an honest review, please fill out this form:

Have an awesome night!
Sarah