What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. ya - heroine lives in the hamptons and cleans houses during summer break

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by V (new)

V SB (vsblack) | 14 comments this is the story of the heroine who lives in the hamptons and she cleans houses during her summer breaks. she meets the hero, has a crush on him only to find out that she cleans his home. its not Breathe by Abbi Glines. if im not mistaken this book came out sometime between 2013-2015 maybe? sorry I cant remember.. all your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.. thank you so much guys

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (valeriekemp) | 274 comments My first thought was Rules of Summer but she doesn't live in the Hamptons all the time.

message 3: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 712 comments Or Nantucket Blue? Not the Hamptons, though.

message 4: by V (last edited Aug 20, 2015 11:21AM) (new)

V SB (vsblack) | 14 comments hi there Valerie and Liralen ... it is similar to Rules of Summer and Nantucket Blue but that's not the book I am searching for.. although they sound like good books so I will be adding them to my tbr list.. thank you so much for taking the time to help me out.. if you can think of anything else, please help me.. have a good one Valerie and Liralen...

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
V left the group. Moving to Abandoned.