Genres > Science Fiction

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by I Smell Books (new)

I Smell Books - Join Our Newsletter (i_smell_books) | 110 comments Mod
Post here for Science Fiction genre

message 2: by I Smell Books (new)

I would like to connect with people that love the Science Fiction genre.

message 3: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) Me again. ;)
I love science fiction. My only restriction would be when it's too technical. I mean I read to entertain myself not to study mathematics, physics or chemistry. Give me something to occupy my mind, something to think about... Some 'what-ifs'. :)

message 4: by I Smell Books (new)

GG have you read Across the Universe? I think it might have that entertainment element you are looking for.

message 5: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) I hanen't read any trad pub books lately. The science fiction ones I have read from known authors were long ago and translations. I'll check that one out. who's the author?

message 6: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) Across the Universe this one?

One thing that irks me is paying as much if not more for an eBook as I'd pay for a print version. I'll keep it in mind and check if I can find it in a second hand store but certainly not as an eBook. What can I say. True, I'm cheap, but there are so many great self pubs for much better price. ;)

message 7: by I Smell Books (new)

Yes that's it. You can get it for .50 on Amazon and pay $3.99 shipping. That's half the price. I think it's worth it.

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire | 7 comments I like scifi stuff and I would like to read more of it. I like the ideas in scifi, but I agree that when it gets too technical it can really bog everything down