✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Lacey இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Here we are.
 photo maxresdefault_zpspn4fi5br.jpg
This guy is in love with his best friends girl-friend, and does all he can to push the feelings aside but he can't. He regrets not going for it sooner, before they even got together. The three have been friends since forever but he was just to late.
Along the way we can decide were it goes from there.

message 2: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Okay G x wanna do some descriptions??

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Yeah sure, you got any idea you want to bring to the plot?

message 4: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments I think that he tells the girl his feelings and the best friend is secretly seeing someone else and the boy finds out ((sorry if it sounds lame))

message 5: by LaceyBear (last edited Aug 20, 2015 12:07AM) (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Name: Mckenzie Smith
Nickname(s): Mickz, Mickey, Kenzie, Kenny, Kenz
Looks: [http://25.media.tumblr.com/47e5fe15c8...]
[http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r...]
[https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im...]
[http://25.media.tumblr.com/dad851e767...]
Personality: Mckenzie is kind and sweet and has a caring heart, she loves to joke around and have a laugh

~-~

Names: Jason Browning
Nicknames: Jase, J
Looks: [http://38.media.tumblr.com/c1e5107a21...]
[http://data.whicdn.com/images/8206453...]
[https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...]
[http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzs...]
Personality: he is kind yet a massive flirt, he is sometimes over protective towards Mckenzie

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments No no that would work. But we should bring that all in a little later. Not right at the beginning ya know. Let him agonize a bit. lol

You want to post characters.

message 7: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments I have and yeah that's what I meant I will post pics later cause I'm on my phone atm

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Okay cool. Will post mine in a second.

message 9: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Okay

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Sorry just wanted to make one more. So there's more guys.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Sam Valentine
Height: 5’10
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
 photo Drew-drew-roy-24772671-500-319_zpsxf4leox1.png
(view spoiler)
Personality: Sam is probably the nicest guy you’ll ever met, hardly a mean thing you could say about him. Despite that though he has a terrible temper, and just gets mad for almost no reason. The thing is though, he also calms down just as fast as he gets angry, never lasts long and he always feels bad about his outburst. He's a total goof ball and is always joking around and just having a good time. He's hardly ever serious but can be when he has too. He kind of impulsive, doesn't always think before he does things. Which is probably how he ended up falling in love with his best-friends girlfriend. Then again maybe the feelings have always been there, just were unspoken.
Other: Sam always wears a silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand he never takes it off: (view spoiler)
He wears this bracelet on his right wrist: (view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

message 11: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Fine by me G x

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Awesome. You want to start us off?

message 13: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Yeah sure x

Mckenzie sat on her bed and sighed softly as she towel feted her wet hair from the bath she just took, she sighed again as she heard the door bell and glanced out to see Jason 'early already' she thought but quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to greet him as she texted Sam 'hey :p' she opened the door and smiled up at Jason "what are you doing here?" she said in a teasing voice and smiled.

Jason stepped into Mckenzie's house and shrugged "well I heard your parents were at work and thought you would want to come to the bar and meet Sam" he murmured and smiled back at her as he grabbed her gently by the waist and kissed her, smiling as she kissed him back then he looked her up and down in her jogging bottoms and jumper "don't seem like your dressed for it" he said and grinned as she sighed and walked upstairs to get dressed.

message 14: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Btw hub if I don't reply bak it's cause I have fallen asleep cause it's like 11 at night haha

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Sam lay on his bed staring up at his ceiling, his mind swimming in thoughts of Mackenzie. As much as he tried getting her out of his head he just couldn't, even if he felt completely terrible about fantasizing about his best-friends girlfriend. When he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket he figured it was time to get up and go to the bar like he had planed with Jason. He pulled the phone out of his pocket to see who the text was from. When he saw it was from Mckenzie a bright smile spread across his face. Hey he sent back before standing up and grabbing his keys off his dresser. Then he hurried out of his bedroom and out the door.

Sam climbed into his car and drove to the bar him and his friend agreed on, not that there many bars in this small town. It only took him a few minutes to get to Mike's bar and park in the parking lot. He sighed softly and cleared his mind of the last remain thoughts he had about Mckenzie before climbing out of the car and walking into the bar.

message 16: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments Mckenzie sighed as she sat next to Jason as he began to order his drink, she bit her lip and asked for an orange juice, she now wore a black tight crop top and light blue skinny jeans with light brown ankle high boots and one of Jason's hoodies, she sighed softly and glanced around, she didn't really enjoyed going to the bar much yet she knew Jason loved going.

Jason glanced at Mckenzie as she only ordered an orange juice, forgetting she was only 17 and turning 18 in a few days, he leaned closer and whispered in her eat "your in a bar not at home take the hoodie off" he told her and watched as she obeyed, he looked around and soon spotted Sam, he smiled and waved Sam over.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Sam smiled when he saw his friends and walked over to em, he was about to take the seat next to Mckenzie but thought better of it and sat next Jason at the bar. "I'll take a Pepsi" he said and smiled at the bartender before looking over at his friends again, his eye lingering a little to long on her. "So what the plan for today?" he asked with a smile and looked back at Jason.

message 18: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "well I was thinking we have some drinks here then crash at Mckenzie's place" Jason said with a wide grin and from the way Mckenzie's faced dropped even more it showed she wasn't impressed "I'm going to the bathroom" she sighed and stood from her seat, Jason shrugged at her and carried on talking to Sam as she walked off towards the toilets, dodging everyone.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Sam sighed softly and watched Mckenzie go before looking at Jason again. "Yeah uh.... okay" he said, though it wasn't like they could drink anyway. So he really didn't see the point in staying at the bar at all. "You sure that's okay with Mckenzie?" he asked cause well it really didn't look like it was.

message 20: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments "yeah of cours, she just needs to soften up cause I woke her early" he shrugged and looked around the bar as Mckenzie came back "I'm getting bored can we go already?" she sighed and looked at Jason hoping he would say yes, he stayed quiet for awhile then nodded "yeah fine" he said and stood.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Sam smiled and stood up as well, "So what exactly did you want to do at Mckenzie's" he asked, not sure if he really wanted to know the answer to that question. He knew Jason was kind of a dueche at times, but he didn't really care until he started dating Mckenzie. Not that he ever said anything about it. Besides Jason was his friend, it wasn't his business, especially since there was really only one reason why he noticed or even cared.

message 22: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments He shrugged "watch movies, have a laugh, you know that stuff and no I don't mean do anything with Mckenzie cause she wants to stay a virgin till marriage... Well that's what she tells me" He chuckled and shooked his head, wrapping his arm around Mckenzie's waist.

Mckenzie sighed softly as he did and looked up at him with a smile "Okay then let's go!" He chuckled and began to walk out, his hand not leaving her waist.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Sam sighed and nodded slightly, "Okay, guess that sounds fun" he said, though he didn't see why Jason had to but in the thing about sex. He neither wanted to hear about that, or think it was appropriate to talk about in front of her. Not that they couldn't talk about sex in front of a girl, but just his tone was kind of mean. Like he was mad she didn't want to have sex with him.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Want to just start a new one in this thread?

message 25: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments okay

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Got any ideas?

message 27: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments 1. 'Never Wish For Something You'll Regret'

Guy A moves into a new house and is on an adventure, he's seen every room, every wall and everything yet there's one room that has always been locked. Soon he breaks in it one night and finds a world he wish he never found, as he walks into the room he sees the walls covered in white snow and trees yet it seems like it's snowing. On each wall is a person with black wings wearing black clothes, 1 girl and one male yet when he goes into the room, the door locks and he opens the world, wishing he never did go into that room.
Girl A - Dark Angel
Girl B - Human Best Friend
Guy A - Human Boy
Guy B - Dark Angel
~-~
2. 'Hot Like Me'

There's the popular girl and there's the good boy, the popular girl has everything when the good boy has not much, raised up in a rich family yet he hates to show it off unlike the popular girl. Soon the two are partnered up for a project and the girl turns the good boy into someone he's not.
Girl A - Popular Girl
Girl B - Popular Girl's friend
Guy A - Good Boy
Guy B - Good Boy's friend
~-~
3. 'Only Human...'

There's the boyfriend and girlfriend and the girlfriends best friend, the best friend is in love with the girl yet the boyfriend hates his guts and refuses to let them see each other, saying the best friend is a 'bad influence' yet when the girl runs away and moves in with her best friend she realises she has feelings for him too.
Girl A - Girlfriend
Girl B - Boyfriend's new girlfriend
Guy A - Boyfriend
Guy B - Best friend
~-~
4. 'Romeo Save Me!'

Boy meets Girl, Girl falls in love with Boy yet Boy is a bad boy. They meet in a club and fall in love straight away but their families hate each other and refuse to let the two stay together. Their friends help to get them together and soon the families realise it's true love.
Girl A - Girl
Girl B - Girl A's best friend
Guy A - Boy
Guy B - Boy's friend
~-~
5. 'Remember the name...'

Nephilim meets angel ((A nephilim is half demon half angel)) the nephilim is the last on the world and hides in the human world as they look just like humans till they change forms. Soon the world is at war with the demons, angels on human sides and the nephilim is in the middle. Soon the nephilim meets an fallen angel who is also in the middle of the fight ((A fallen angel is like an Nephilim)) and soon the two fight beside each others side.
Girl A - Fallen Angel
Girl B - Fallen Angel
Guy A - Nephilim
Guy B - Nephilim
~-~
6. 'My Prince Charming is a Princess'

There's a boy who has never been on a date, never had their kiss and always get bullied, till a new girl comes to school and helps them through the pain soon realising he is in love with her he tries his best to hide it but can't.
Girl A - New Girl
Girl B - Popular Girl
Guy A - Popular Girl's boyfriend
Guy B - Boy

7. 'I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend'

Girl A has a boyfriend yet Girl B wants him. Girl A and B have been friends since they were 3 and never hide secrets or anything yet when Girl A finds out about Girl B's crush she hates her, the boyfriend leaving her for Girl B but Guy B soon falls for Girl B, leaving her in a muddle between Guy A and Guy B
Girl A: Best friend
Girl B: Best friend to A
Guy A: boyfriend
Guy B: New boyfriend
~-~
8. 'I'm in love with my best friend'

Girl A and Guy A have been friends ever since, Guy A is dating Girl B who don't even love him yet he don't even know but Girl A does, she tries proving it to him but he never listens to hear till he realises she's in love with him.
Girl A: Best friend
Girl B: Girlfriend
Guy A: Best friend
Guy B: In love with Girl B
~-~
9. 'I'm in love with a Demon Hunter'

((If you've seen Supernatural then you will like this one)) Dean and Sam are on the road again, fighting demons and having one-night stands yet soon they spot two girls on the side of the road and let them in, getting to know the girls more they realise their feelings yet they need to teach the girls how to be Demon Hunters before hell takes over. ((My girl will be in love with Dean :3))
Girl A: Dean's crush
Girl B: Sam's crush
Guy A: Dean
Guy B: Sam
~-~
10. 'Life In My Stomach'

Girl in an abusive relationship yet she doesn't know how to leave, soon she moves in with her best friend who helps her through her struggles but when a new boy turns up at their girl she falls in love with him straight away. Soon him and her hook up yet she soon realises she's pregnant with his child, she tries her best to hide it but soon her best friend 'accidently' tells him. He disappears for a while and comes back when the baby is close to coming but soon he realised her ex boyfriend will kill him if he found out.
Girl A: Girl in abusive relationship
Girl B: Best friend
Guy A: New guy
Guy B: Boyfriend
~-~
11. 'A silent scream...'

Girl A's parents were killed in a car crash, she gets bullied at school and struggles through depression. Soon her best friend Guy B helps her through it and realises he's in love with her. Girl B wants Guy A yet Guy A needs to help his sister and her best friend but realised he wants her too. He soon ignores his sister wanting Girl B even more.
Girl A: Depressed Girl
Girl B: New girlfriend
Guy A: Sister's brother
Guy B: Best friend
~-~
((I always have a few creepypasta ones and fanfictions))

All of them are double ups

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Yeah we can still do a role-play.

message 29: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments kk

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments What did you want to do?

message 31: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments I put some ideas up so you can have a look at them I have a few new ones too

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Want to post them quick?

message 33: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments sure

message 34: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments 12. 'Cause Baby We Got Bad Blood'

Muse A and Muse B have been dating for long yet they always have fights and soon break up, as soon as Muse A meets Muse C, she falls in love with him straight away yet Muse B can't stop his feelings for her, soon he meets Muse D who helps him through the struggle of the relationship and soon falls in love with her.

~-~
13. 'Monster, How Should I Feel?'

((This is based on my favourite song)) Muse A is in love with Muse B yet is scared of him because he calls himself a 'Monster' he is a bad boy yet every relationship he had always ends badly because of him. He never thought he would see the day he would fall in love with Muse A yet is scared that he will hurt her. Soon Muse C and D((they're friends)) helps him through it yet when he sees the pain she's been going through he goes crazy.

~-~
14. 'My Happy Little Pill... Take Me Away'

((this will have a lot of drug using and other things)) Girl A and Girl B move into a new town, just two best friends looking for a place to runaway too. Soon they meet Guy A and B who are drug dealers, the boys try and drag the girls into trouble yet the girls always bail out. Soon they're at a party and things happen as everyone takes a new pill called 'Happy Little Pill' soon the girls felt different and fall in love with the boys yet ever since they took the pills they been on the run, but from who?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 901 comments Do you have a favorite?

message 36: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments not really lol but I like the idea of 13

message 37: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 713 comments ??