Warriors Role-play is Awesome discussion

Kittypet RP > Shimmer's place

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 3600 comments Mod

(view spoiler)

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

Shimmer squeaked as her twolegs threw her out the door. "It was just a nibble, you morons!" She snapped and padded over to the water. It was worth it, though... She laid down and let the tip of her paws touch the water and she closed her eyes.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments Biscuit padded along through a fancy garden. He walked out of it and onto smooth stone, where there was a pond-like thing and....an absolutely gorgeous she-cat. He sort of just stood there, jaw hanging and eyes glued to the beautiful form of the she-cat. "Wow..."

message 4: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

Shimmer didn't notice that there was a cat watching her. She looked up and stared at the entrance of her house. Stupid creatures... They over react with everything I do... She glared at the door. Obviously they still haven't gotten over me trying to leave them.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments He stumbled and almost fell into the pond thing while gaping at the she-cat, but thankfully caught himself. While doing so, he made a noise, and was probably about to catch the attention of the beautiful she-cat- which was alright with him.

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

Shimmer squeaked in surprised when she realized a cat was staring at her. After she calmed herself down, she smiled a little. "Uh...hallo..." She mumbled, not sure how to react. She was usually always able to scent someone before she saw them, but she guessed that her twolegs messed up her senses a little when they threw her out the door.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments "I- uh," Biscuit gulped. "Um," He said intelligently.

message 8: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

(( *Gasp* My Mum gave me an idea! THANK YOU STARCLAN!!! ))

Shimmer stared at the tom for a while. Handsome tom... She thought to herself. She shook her head to clear it and she smiled at him. "Are you going to say hello back or something? And I'd close your mouth if I were you. We don't want a fly to move in, do we?" She gracefully padded over to him. He's totally falling for me.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments ((XD perfect ;) ))

He shut his mouth, embarrassed. "Sorry...hi." Biscuit murmured, eyes still glued on her. She was so....gorgeous, he thought. "What's your name?"

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

(( XD ))

"I'm Shimmer," She purred softly and rubbed up against him. "What's yours?"

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments The tips of his ears grew hot. "I'm...uh, Biscuit." He was entranced by Shimmer. "You have a beautiful name. Like you."

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

"Thank you," Shimmer smiled. "You have a cute name,"

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments Biscuit felt like his ears were burning off with pleasurable embarrassment.

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

"You don't live around here, do you?" Shimmer tipped her head slightly, mostly to try to hide the scar on her eye.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments "I-uh, no." He felt ashamed, that he was such low class compared to this beauty. "I...don't really live anywhere in particular."

message 16: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

"That's a shame," Shimmer sat down beside him. "I would've loved to know where you live,"

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments Biscuit blushed, then realized- I shouldn't be acting like this! If I want to score a female, then I have to flirt back! He smiled, a hint of a smirk hidden in its depths. "Oh, really? Well, I quite like where you live." He flirted.

message 18: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

Shimmer blushed. "Th-thank you..." She purred softly. Wait, what? None of the toms ever flirted back... The realization only made her blush brighter.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments His eyes gleamed with happiness. He had actually made her blush!

message 20: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

Shimmer looked down at her paws, trying to think of something to say, but nothing came to mind.

message 22: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

"Well, since I'm clearly not allowed to go back inside my home for a while, I guess we could find something to do..." Shimmer purred playfully and ran her tail across his flank.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments ((You got it! :D))

Biscuit fought a blush. "Sure," He purred back.

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

(( XD ))

Shimmer smiled and put her paws on his shoulders and slowly ran them down to his hindquarters.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments ((Oh, okay! I can't really see it, but kk ^_^ And k lol))

Biscuit's purr rose in volume. I might actually be able to get this she-cat!

message 26: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

Shimmer grinned and brought her paws up to his back. She unsheathed a claw and lightly drew a circle on the middle of his back.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments The sound of Biscuit's purring rumbled as he rubbed his head on her shoulder. "You're so beautiful.."

message 28: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

"You're so handsome," Shimmer purred and licked his cheek.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments The tips of his ears grew warm. "Thanks," He said huskily.

message 30: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

Shimmer touched her nose to his. "Any time, love,"

message 32: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

((Hmm... Time skip?))

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments ((Hmm. How should we go about this falling in love stuff?))

message 35: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

((idk ;~; ))

message 37: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

(( did what wrong? o.o ))

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments ((I know he could fall in love easily enough, but Shimmer is a tough one..... she's like Jesse and Larkfire.... so confusing...!))

message 39: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

((true... ;~; he must find a way to melt her heart and without her two legs noticing.))

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments ((Maybe he should start caring for her when other toms didn't after they did...you know. That thing we skipped :P))

message 41: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

((what did we skip?))

message 43: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

((Aaooh, ok))

Shimmer sighed and laid down on her side.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments Biscuit eyed the beautiful young she-cat. Slowly, he shifted towards her and began grooming her gently.

message 45: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

Shimmer's eyes widened and her body stiffened. Wh-what is going on? She asked herself silently. After she calmed herself down, she relaxed, but still wary.

Kendra G. ツ ~There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for~ (12kendrag) | 3037 comments He smiled at her with caring eyes as he let his tongue rasp along her soft fur, coming a little closer to her and letting his body heat reach her. If there was anything he had learned from seeing his old friends with other females, it was that deep down, the females wanted to be loved.

message 47: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!", Your favorite Head Moderator, Birdsong231!! (new)

Shimmer purred softly, feeling her heart flutter lightly. This is a foreign feeling... What does it mean?