Book Drunkard's Book Challenge discussion

2015 Challenge > New Here? Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BookDrunkard (new)

BookDrunkard | 46 comments Mod
Hello! My name is Sarah and I'm the Book Drunkard! I have participated in reading challenges previously, but I've never made my own. I hope you enjoy it!

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth Joels (willowwhisper) | 19 comments Hi! I'm Beth. I haven't done a reading challenge, yet. Unless you count my whole life. :) Life is kind of sad if I have no book to read. I have two little boys, who love it when I read to them. I sometimes get stuck in the fantasy/sci-fi genre, so I like it when something interesting draws me out of it.

message 3: by Munkybug (new)

Munkybug | 4 comments Hi I'm Pamela! If you love books as much as I do, you can call me Pamma. I've never participated in a challenge before. I typically like to do my own thing. I like to think of myself as a promiscuous reader. I like all the books. I really like big books. 800+ pages? Yes, please! My favorite books usually have a little magic in them. I love the fantastic! After all, reading is my shelter and my escape.

message 4: by Pam (new)

Pam | 1 comments I see it has been quite a while since someone posted here. I'll introduce myself. My name is Pam and I live in CT. I have a daughter (25) and a son (22). My husband is a sweet man. We have recently added a puppy to our family. My husband said that it will keep me company. (Good one Sweetie!)
There isn't a word that can describe how I feel about books.
My other hobbies are sewing and quilting. I'm also an artist. I'm currently working on a series of oil paintings.

message 5: by BookDrunkard (new)

BookDrunkard | 46 comments Mod
Welcome Pam! I'm so glad to see new people popping about! I started this challenge on a whim and pretty late in the year! My goal is to have a bigger one at the beginning of the year, so I'd love to hear feedback!

As I said above, I'm Sarah. I've been married for 4 years, but have know the hubs for 20 years. We have a few cats and a dog. (What kind of dog do you have?).

Again, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my little challenge.

message 6: by Munkybug (new)

Munkybug | 4 comments Welcome, Pam!