A Mad Zombie Party (White Rabbit Chronicles, #4) A Mad Zombie Party question

Camilla Must Die
Rowan Simetra Rowan Aug 19, 2015 12:37PM
I will cry if Camilla and Frosty get together. I want Frosty to be happy but it's just to soon. And with Her *growls menacingly* and not Kat. Am I the only one thinking violent thoughts toward a fictional character?

Can someone remind me who Camilla is.?!?!?! It's been a while since I read the last book...........

Lily (last edited Nov 04, 2015 08:12PM ) Nov 04, 2015 08:09PM   0 votes
well then, get ready to cry cause they end up together, although this is after Kat told him to move on and the fact that Camilla and frosty spend a couple months together cause she's gotta protect him. well you know stuff happens.
BTW Camilla was originally apart of the rival Zombie group Rivers younger sister.

Camilla is River's sister who sold out Ali at the end of the series. This was an extra "what about Frosty"

I thought I was going to hate it if they ended up together. I mean was it even going to be good because it wasn't through Ali's POV? I loved this book, the romance developed in a believable way and I think everything was wrapped up nicely.

Karlee Jenkins OH! okay. Thanks.
Nov 06, 2015 04:52AM · flag

O.M.G rightt. Yea no I don't want her to die, but yes if Frosty & Camilla get together-- and there is a very very veryyy high chance-- I'm gonna fvck shit up. I love Frosty! D:< I love these series.

Be prepared to let loose tears because disgustingly they do get together even though Kat specifically tells Frosty he can move on with anybody BUT her, she played a hand in murdering Kat and I'll never be able to forgive that so I'm not sure how Frosty or Ali could.