2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)
This topic is about Shadow Kiss
. Week 38: In High School > Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sophie (sawphie) At the beginning of the year, I was very motivated to finish a lot of series I once started. But the challenge gave me so many ideas that I got carried away and even started new series (it's hopeless).
So, as I was looking for a book for this love triangle week, I stayed focused and tried not to get distracted by the many unheard-of books with a love triangle. I need to finish this serie, NOW. Maybe the thing that helped me the most in deciding for it, is that I just finished Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, which is quite heavy. I need something light and a bit stupid.

It's not that bad actually, I even got quite hooked on the first book (Vampire Academy), despite the stupid title. So we'll see...

Sophie (sawphie) Oops, maybe this book doesn't fit very well in this cathegory... (view spoiler) Maybe I will move it to "set in high school" and read another love triangle story, we'll see.

Sophie (sawphie) I'm half-way through and it definitely has no love triangle, so I switched it to the high school week. It's not a typical high school, but the context is quite similar.