Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Paranormal Fiction > Cafe of the hungry ghosts

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teri (new)

Teri Dluznieski (horsewisevt) | 41 comments will a mobi pdf or epub copy of new book: Cafe' of the Hungry Ghosts - behind the veil of Ordinary, a cosmic wind is stirring....

I'd love some preview reviews and feedback on this paranormal Cafe' of the Hungry ghosts behind the veil of ordinary, a cosmic wind is stirring by Teri J. Dluznieski occult, coming of age story. It is grounded in real experience with inca shamanic healing and parallel world realities.

message 2: by Shomeret (new)

Shomeret | 138 comments Teri wrote: "will a mobi pdf or epub copy of new book: Cafe' of the Hungry Ghosts - behind the veil of Ordinary, a cosmic wind is stirring....

I'd love some preview reviews and feedback on this paranormal[boo..."

I would like a mobi book for review, but it's against my policy to post my e-mail on a public board. Could you private message me so that I can respond with my info?

message 3: by Teri (new)

Teri Dluznieski (horsewisevt) | 41 comments message sent:)

message 4: by Teri (new)

Teri Dluznieski (horsewisevt) | 41 comments Teri wrote: "will a mobi pdf or epub copy of new book: Cafe' of the Hungry Ghosts - behind the veil of Ordinary, a cosmic wind is stirring....

I'd love some preview reviews and feedback on this paranormal[boo..."

story is about the ancient line of inca shaman, and the need to heal the male-aggressive energy that is out of control in our modern culture. It takes place here in VT
American by Birth, Inca and Mexican by heritage: Wayra struggles to navigate through college, life, and the Universe: all balanced against her destiny as a powerful shaman. Everything seems as balanced as any teens life ever really is... until a chance encounter opens up a chink between dimensions. Wayra becomes the target for forces that have been drawn by all the violence, anger and aggression on our planet. Whatever “it” is- it feeds on it... and it's HUNGRY... Wayra’s life will be forever changed by the invisible Wind blowing through the cosmos...