Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA paranormal romance novel

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Halima (last edited Sep 23, 2015 04:32PM) (new)

Halima Chefchaouni | 16 comments I'm still looking for beta readers for my novel. It's down to 118K now. :) It has witches and jinn and a fiery romance. Based on experience, I ask that you only agree to read if you are truly interested. I can email you more details before you decide. I do understand that things happen that might prevent you from completing, or once you start reading you may decide that the story is not grabbing you or is not your cup of tea. I have no problem with that. Just please tell me what's going on. If you give me some honest feedback, I might love your forever and sing your praises from the mountains. :)

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria | 11 comments Hi Halima :). If you are still interested my email is maria.mereutaa@gmail.com.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!
I would really like to see if this books for me, my e-mail is booksmaketheworldbetter@gmail.com :)

message 4: by Halima (new)

Halima Chefchaouni | 16 comments Booksmaketheworldbetter wrote: "Hi!
I would really like to see if this books for me, my e-mail is booksmaketheworldbetter@gmail.com :)"

Hi! I e-mailed you yesterday. Did you receive it? Thanks!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! no I didn't get it - I can try emailing you?

message 6: by Halima (new)

Halima Chefchaouni | 16 comments Booksmaketheworldbetter wrote: "Hi! no I didn't get it - I can try emailing you?" I messaged you privately with my e-mail because I didn't want to post it in the thread. Did you see my message? My finishing touches are almost ready and I'd like to send to readers by Monday. I'd love to have you read it and get all your feedback, especially with my MC being young(18). I hope we can get in touch and I can send you the blurb or first chapter to see if it's a match for you to beta the complete novel. Thanks!

message 7: by Halima (new)

Halima Chefchaouni | 16 comments Maria wrote: "Hi Halima :). If you are still interested my email is maria.mereutaa@gmail.com."

Thank you so much Maria for giving fast feedback.<3 <3 <3 I appreciate your attention to detail, and I'm happy you enjoyed the story. :)