1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Aniza & Nat

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

here it is natalee

do u wanna be the boy or girl?
and ideas?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Murder I enjoy murder sometimes(in movies/tv
girl

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

aww...can i be the girl...please?? ive got an awesome plot!!

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments alright but Im not the best/
is there still going to be murder?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

its fine! :) love u nat!! XD mwah!!
and yess.....basically the boy and girl fall in love...lets make this a high school - romance
then, the boy (or girl) gets kidnapped.
a year later the girl (or boy) finds the kidnapped person and then we carry on from that...fine? or not??

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yaay!!
what face claim r u using for the boy!?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

need help? i'll post my girl!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

[ C ] ara Valentine_____

[ S ] ixteen_____

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

is this fine?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments yeah I have a boy from one of my favorite tv shows.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

tell me the name! :) or just post the character

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yes thats alright! so charrrie and we can start roleplay <3 XD

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ok. name? age? (i reccomend sixteen...its the same as the girl)...then we can begin

message 19: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (last edited Aug 19, 2015 10:48AM) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments jax west 16

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yay! so can u start (setting: school?)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments ok um......................
Jax walked into class with Cara at her side.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara walked.into her first class. English. She held jaxs hand tightly. "Do you think ive failed the exam?" She asked worried. She had known jax forever. And even before that, if its possible.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments "Nah your probably fine. If anything I probably failed." He said assuring her. He was most likely going to fail English was one of his worst subject.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara smiled, satisfied. She loved it when he reassured her. But she didnt like it when he said negative things about himself
"Darling, im pretty sure you got stars in this exams.." she said softly, gripping his hand, lightnly now

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Doubt it" he muttered but smilled as if he didn't just say that.