The Fault in Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars discussion

Not TFiOS related but Goodreads seems less busy?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ I haven't been active on Goodreads since February and now that it's summer I've remembered my old favourite website to spend my days on (this one). I used to love role playing characters and debating and discussing. I just logged on today and nobody seems to be online...is this just the time of day or is Goodreads losing its numbers?

Imaan Iddir I don't know but the role-playing sounds interesting. Where do you do that?

☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ cometstrike wrote: "I don't know but the role-playing sounds interesting. Where do you do that?"

There are groups all over Goodreads that have them, just go into the "Groups" category and look under the tag "rp" or "roleplaying"; there's a whole bunch.

Imaan Iddir Cool, thanks!

Ruby People are traveling- kids are getting ready for school- Summer is a slow time for sites like this.

Dramapuppy Ruby wrote: "People are traveling- kids are getting ready for school- Summer is a slow time for sites like this."

You're probably right. Things might get more active next month.

Juyee Yeah, Goodreads has indeed been less active. I just came her after what months back.
I think many people are just taking a break from reading or they are just too bored to come here, given the amount of social networking sites increased.

message 8: by Natasja (new)

Natasja Hey I'm just new here and I really like the site. I never had a site before where I can write down which books I own and which I want to read.

Dramapuppy Welcome Natasja! I hope you continue to enjoy goodreads!

message 10: by Natasja (new)

Natasja Dramapuppy wrote: "Welcome Natasja! I hope you continue to enjoy goodreads!"
I'm sure I will keep using this site. It's super handy and I love it. By using this site I started seriously reading again and I've almost finished my book now and I've only been reading it for about 3 days.

Dramapuppy Natasja wrote: "Dramapuppy wrote: "Welcome Natasja! I hope you continue to enjoy goodreads!"
I'm sure I will keep using this site. It's super handy and I love it. By using this site I started seriously reading aga..."

Nice! What book?

message 12: by Natasja (new)

Natasja Dramapuppy wrote: "Natasja wrote: "Dramapuppy wrote: "Welcome Natasja! I hope you continue to enjoy goodreads!"
I'm sure I will keep using this site. It's super handy and I love it. By using this site I started serio..."

I just read "I escaped from Auschwitz". It's really a beautiful book where you get details from Ausschwitz that you never heard before.

Lilly I've actually noticed that in recent months Goodreads has been really dead.....I kind of miss when it used to be more active.

Dramapuppy Natasja wrote: "Dramapuppy wrote: "Natasja wrote: "Dramapuppy wrote: "Welcome Natasja! I hope you continue to enjoy goodreads!"
I'm sure I will keep using this site. It's super handy and I love it. By using this s..."

Nice! That sounds pretty good. Glad you found something enjoyable to read!

message 15: by Natasja (new)

Natasja Dramapuppy wrote: "Natasja wrote: "Dramapuppy wrote: "Natasja wrote: "Dramapuppy wrote: "Welcome Natasja! I hope you continue to enjoy goodreads!"
I'm sure I will keep using this site. It's super handy and I love it...."

Yes I sure did :) I think the reason why I love this site so much is because I'm kinda the only one of my friends who love to read so I don't have someone to share it with and with this site I do