New Adult Book Club discussion

MONTHLY READS > Ideas for Books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex | 17 comments Mod
Hey guys! So, I know this club just started and there isn't a lot of us; BUT we can still start reading. Please comment below if you will with some New Adult you want to read, or even some you enjoyed and want to share with others!
I really want to read: Real by Katy Evans, Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker, and Collide by Gail McHugh.

message 2: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 7 comments Alex wrote: "Hey guys! So, I know this club just started and there isn't a lot of us; BUT we can still start reading. Please comment below if you will with some New Adult you want to read, or even some you enjo..."

Whatever you would like to read! I don't know much about NA, so I'll follow your lead, Alex! :D

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex | 17 comments Mod
Sydney wrote: "Alex wrote: "Hey guys! So, I know this club just started and there isn't a lot of us; BUT we can still start reading. Please comment below if you will with some New Adult you want to read, or even ..."

Okay Syd :)
It seems to just be you and me this month so I don't want to set up a poll for two people :P How about we read a short NA book? August is almost over and hopefully we have more people in September.
I'm thinking: the One Week Girlfriend series by Monica Murphy. We can read any book from the series; they are short and easy to read.

message 4: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 7 comments Sure, Alex. It should be fun!

message 5: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Hey Alex! Thanks for the invite to the group. I just downloaded One Week Girlfriend. Have 2 other books going, but this sounds like a fun read (more so than the other 2).

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex | 17 comments Mod
No problem Suzanne! I was looking for some friends who enjoy new adult who would like the club and I'm glad you joined! :)
I hope you like One Week Girlfriend, I know I did. I look forward to your thoughts :D