Twilight of the Faerie - Official Group discussion

General Fun Things > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin MacCormack | 14 comments Mod
So hey, let's get this all rolling. Post here to say who you are, what you like, how you stumbled across this little group, but not any spoilers for the books, shhh!

message 2: by SL Thomson (new)

SL Thomson  (slthomson) | 1 comments Hi I love reading, especially fantasy and paranormal, but generally love a good book. I was sent an invite to this group...we may be connected on Twitter, I think. I have a small book blog called She Reads www.whoshereads.com.

message 3: by Wade (new)

Wade Garrett | 1 comments I was sent an invite. I'm an author, and love writing extreme-horror. Goodreads is an awesome place for readers and writers to interact.

Best Wishes,
Wade H. Garrett

message 4: by Justin (new)

Great to meet you Wade, hope you find a lot to enjoy! SL, your blog is awesome and it's great to have you here!

message 5: by Goraxe (new)

Goraxe Meridian | 1 comments Hi I am Gary I run a LARP and RPG group, teach Sociology and have just started writing my own short stories. Thank you for the invite I love all things connected to the realms of Fairy.

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan Frowley | 2 comments I'm an avid reader, always have been, probably always will be. I write horror short stories and one day I hope to have them published into an anthology of sorts, just need to research on how to do it properly. I was sent an invite and look forward to reading this book.

message 7: by Justin (new)

Hi Garry, was great to run into you at FFFest last year. Megan, this book has a lot of horror moments as well - what are dreams without a bit of nightmare mixed in? I'd love to read some of yours sometime though!

message 8: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Archer | 5 comments I forgot to say hello here!
Hello!

CB Archer, avid reader and purveyor of Elfrotica.

I was connected to Justin after my novel caught his eye and we traded works, because we are authors, and we can do that.

Now Justin is a super fan of Elfrotica (a fun fact to know about Justin honestly), and that I am a big fan of... hmmm... FairyFantasy? Faeriefic? Fae Fiction? I'm not sure, still brainstorming the name here.

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan Frowley | 2 comments Justin wrote: "Hi Garry, was great to run into you at FFFest last year. Megan, this book has a lot of horror moments as well - what are dreams without a bit of nightmare mixed in? I'd love to read some of yours s..."

I really appreciate that Justin, thanks for the boost in confidence =) I'll probably have a similar launch if/when I finally get published.