Making Connections discussion

Silver Lining: Poets Against Violence
This topic is about Silver Lining
ARCHIVES > Poetry Anthology about Violence

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (new) - added it

Denise Baer Silver Lining is a poetry anthology about all types of violence people commit against one another, and the hope for a better future. The participating poets from around the world wrote these poems based on personal experience, feelings, and/or thoughts. Topics of violence range from war to domestic violence, suicide and mental illness to bullying, and more. The purpose of this anthology is to bring awareness to violence, and possibly make a difference in someone’s life. All proceeds will go to Futures Against Violence.

message 2: by Justin (new) - added it

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 785 comments Denise wrote: "Silver Lining is a poetry anthology about all types of violence people commit against one another, and the hope for a better future. The participating poets from around the world wrote these poems ..."

So good to see this, I hope people will read, enjoy and really take in all the very heartfelt and real poems within it. Glad I could be a part of this amazing project.

message 3: by Denise (new) - added it

Denise Baer Justin wrote: "Denise wrote: "Silver Lining is a poetry anthology about all types of violence people commit against one another, and the hope for a better future. The participating poets from around the world wro..."

Thanks Justin. It is an amazing anthology with wonderful poems. I appreciate you being a poet participant.