1x1 discussion

Lacey and Toota

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Heyy.

message 2: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments heyy any ideas x

message 3: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Yeh, a few..

1)M Vampire/teacher x F Human/Student (or FxF, MxM)

Muse (A) is a vampire and has lived a really really long life. So, A decided to try and act normal. A took on the job of a teacher and has learned to control their need to feed until Muse (B). B drives A crazy in so many different ways but B has problems of their own. B's step dad is a wolf who killed their mother but no one knows. So, B was thrown at him and he had to take care of B but they were too beautiful/handsome and wouldn't be with him because B was too young. So he decided to break B. When B hit 10 years old, he punished B and fed B his blood until A lived off of it and got addicted.

AB meet and A noticed everything about B, how B never ate and always refused dinner dates or anything that was remotely close. Then, their relationship slowly shifted and A starts finding out about all the sexual punishments B had to go through.

2) Guy A is the typical bad boy. Girl A is just a normal senior in school, popular. Guy A and Girl A had always had a thing for each other but Girl A's brother, Guy B had warned Guy A off because he knew he wasn't a good guy, despite them being best friends. Girl A and Girl B are best friends but Girl B doesn't know about the crush Guy B has had on her since she came into their lives. So, Guy A and Girl B try dating to get their friends jealous so they'd finally make a move or so they'd think they moved on so they could move on, too. But what happens when the past and the present collide?
(In this one, I'd like to be Guy A and Girl B)

3) Girl A is the hottest bad girl in the tiniest almost non-existant town where everyone knows each other. Scarred by her past and her bullies, she decides to show them the person they bullied. A few months before she leaves for college, she finds a man. Her ex-best friends father. She needed the money and she needed to ruin her ex-best friends life. So she seduced him. Then for months and months, she slept with him and he gave her money and paid for her living state and everything then it was time to move.

New York was always where most rich people lived and addicted to the amount of money her body could get her, she stays the prostitute she's been for the last year. That's where she meets Guy A, New York's richest man. He gives her his card to call but she met Guy B before she could. Guy B is just the typical 20 year old guy. He has a family and all he wants now is someone by his side. He thought he might've found that when he almost ran over the most beautiful girl he'd every known, Girl A. They spend weeks together, Girl A pretending not to be a prostitute. Then she wanted to go back to Guy A so she drops the bomb on Guy B only to find out Guy B is Guy A's chauffeur.
(I'd like to be Girl A in this)

4) Guy A is a father to the sweetest angel on earth but he also needs to take care of his businesses and companies. He puts an ad online that he wants a nanny. Some people applied and then when he found the right nanny, he gave her his address to come by. The little time he had, he found himself watching the nanny, Girl A. He fell in love with her gracefulness and he fell in love more with the way she treated his little girl but would Girl A feel the same towards him?

message 4: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments I like 2 and 4 :) but 2 more and I will play Guy B and Girl A wanna do descriptions

message 5: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Number 2 is a double... So just 2 and yeh, basics.

message 6: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments Name: Mckenzie
Nickname(s): Mickey, Mickz, Mic, Kenzie, Kenz, Kenny
Looks: [http://25.media.tumblr.com/47e5fe15c8...]
[http://33.media.tumblr.com/5aab75929f...]
[http://data.whicdn.com/images/2042294...]
Personality: She's sweet and kind yet bossy and annoying at moments, Mckenzie is outgoing and loves to annoy people unlike her brother.

Name: Jason
Nickname(s): Jase, Chase, Devil
Looks: [https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...]
[http://38.media.tumblr.com/c1e5107a21...]
[http://data3.whicdn.com/images/690579...]
Personality: Is sweet and kind yet a massive flirt at the same time, he loves messing around.

message 7: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Can the guys be like.. 20/21?

Girl B:

Name: Rider Black
Nickname: Ri, Ride
Appearance: http://mansut.fotomaps.ru/alona-tal.php
Personality: complete sweetheart, soft, gets nervous a lot but has a different side of her when it comes to people from her past.

Guy A:

Name: Callum Acker
Nickname: Cal
Appearance: http://famezmusic.com/old-store/about/
Personality: to be rped

message 8: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments ((the first pic don't work and kk my girl is 19 and my boy is 18))

message 9: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments They're all kinda supposed to be the same age because they're like best friends..

Like Guy A and Guy B are supposed to be the same age.. Or months apart and the same goes for Girl A and B

message 10: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments I will make my girl then 20 and my boy 21 then

message 11: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4668966...

Alright, though I imagined the girl younger.

message 12: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments k

message 13: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Then my girl is 19 too

message 14: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments okay

message 15: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments wanna start

message 16: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Can you, please?

message 17: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments K

Mckenzie sat in a small cafe and sighed softly yet she was bored already, she rested her head on her hand and looked around for her 'date' that she met on an online dating site yet he was no where to be seen. She sighed and looked down at her third cup of coffee and bit her lip.

Jason leaned back in his seat as he looked around, drumming his fingers on the table. He sighed as he looked around his home and decided he was going to go out, he grabbed his phone and texted Rider to meet him.

message 18: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments ((Does it have to be that detailed...?))

message 19: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments ((no but when I start I normally make it detailed))

message 20: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Callum walked into the cafe with a beautiful blonde and went over to get them each a coffee. He smirked at the blonde as she flirted with him and flirted back even though he knew what she wanted.

Rider saw her text and a slow smile spread on her face. She grabbed a cardigan over her shorts and tank top. Where?

message 21: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments 'Where we usually meet idiot' he replied as a joke, he wore dark black jeans and a grey top, throwing his jacket on, he chuckled and walked further down the path not bothering to get into his car.

Mckenzie looked up to see Callum and the girl 'at least he's happy' she thought and finished her coffee "I don't see why I'm drinking coffee" She sighed and ordered a large chocolate milkshake with whip-cream and a cherry on top, a jam doughnut and a blueberry muffin "Hello my friends" She said and began to eat her muffin.

message 22: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Rider laughed and got into her car before driving over to where they usually met. She parked in front of the lake and waited for him to reach.

Callum looked up when he heard Mckenzie. His smiled slipped away, "hey," he said and let his arm drop from around the blondes waist.

message 23: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments Mckenzie looked up and smiled at him yet she faked it "Oh hey!" She said and took a sip of her milkshake as the girl gave her a look like 'You will get fat if you have them' yet she shrugged it off and faced Callum.

He finally got to the lake and smiled to her "Hey Ride" He teased and walked over to her "what's up" he smiled at her and looked at her car "wow nice Ride..."

message 24: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments "Hey, thanks. It's sort of new... Wait, did you walk here?" Rider raised her brow at him.

Callum gave her a genuine smile and then ordered some coffee and water for the girl whom he had no idea what her name was.

message 25: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "Well yeah decided to get fitter" he chuckled and began to show off his muscles.

She sighed and looked down at her muffin 'I'm sorry Miss. Barbie...' She thought then looked towards Callum 'Why is he with her anyway, he always refused to date a girl like that' She smirked and ate a bit more of her muffin.

message 26: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Rider laughed at him, "very nice," she said playfully but was impressed, just didn't show it.

Callum never took his eyes off her. "How are you?"

message 27: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "Huh?" She looked up quickly at him "Oh me? I'm fine, just waiting for my... date" She said and smiled at him, ignoring the other girl.

He smirked and nodded "so where shall we go, I heard Mckenzie and Callum are on dates" He shrugged

message 28: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Callum frowned. "Date?" He asked. "Who is it?" He asked, crossing his arms as he waited.

Rider raised her eyebrow. "Since when does Cal date?" She asked.

message 29: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "Some chick" He shrugged and got into the passenger seat of the car "said it was some blonde too" He laughed.

She tensed up then grinned and waved her hand up and down trying to dodge the question "Oh just somebody I met, it's our first date but I guess he is kind of late..." She laughed then looked down, a finger to her lip 'More like ditched me like they normally do...'

message 30: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments "I thought he was into the bachelor for life thing," she laughed.

Callum nodded, "alright, well, we'll get going," he said and grabbed his coffee and water.

message 31: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "Okay" She smiled and nodded, waving goodbye to them and took a sip of her drink 'Still don't see why he is with a blonde' She thought and looked down 'If I was a blonde would he like me?'

"Well yeah me too" He laughed "I guess he got into the blondes now, or like Mckenzie says 'Walking Talking Barbie Dolls' I guess that sounds funny" He chuckles

message 32: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Callum and the girl left.

Rider laughed softly and then sat in front of the lake.

message 33: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "Hmm I wonder what Mckenzie's up to then" he said and soon got a text 'Just saw Cal with walking talking barbie, date didn't turn up getting fat buy some depressing movies and popcorn... And tissues' "Oh there we go." He said and showed Rider the text.

Mckenzie sighed as she finished her drink and food then left after paying, she sniffed and began to walk home.

message 34: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Rider laughed and then lay back to stare up at the sky. She was tired because she had a night shift at the bar she worked at and couldn't sleep after that.

message 35: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "wanna come over to watch Mckenzie cry at every sad part... Well at a whole movie" he smiled, it was funny when Mckenzie done it because last time she grabbed everything and threw it at the screen saying the man was a liar and deserved to die.

Mckenzie sighed as she walked into a DVD shop, grabbing some dvds then paid and left, buying popcorn and food on the way home. 'Guess I will never find someone' She shrugged it off and sighed.

message 36: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments "Hey! That's not nice," Rider laughed.

message 37: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "but it's true" He winked and smiled, standing up "come on!" He chuckled to himself.

Mckenzie sighed and sent Callum a text 'hey thanks for talking to me at the cafe earlier' she said and sent it, chewing her lip

message 38: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Callum frowned at the text, 'yeh, why wouldn't? It's okay, I guess.'

Rider laughed and got into her car.

message 39: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments 'Just thought you wouldn't notice me, saw you were too busy with your walking talking Barbie' she replied and sighed, tears in her eyes "I AM FOREVER ALOONEEE"

He smiled and got into the car also "let's go" He chuckled

message 40: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Callum laughed. "You know she's just a friend, right?"

Rider smiled and pulled onto the road before driving to their house.

message 41: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments 'So...' She replied, curled up in a ball on the sofa under a cover with billions of tissues and a movie on.

Jason walked into the house with Rider "oh too late

message 42: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments 'Nothing,' he frowned and stuffed his phone away.

Rider smiled a little and sat down next to her friend, "hey."

message 43: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments She sighed and looked up "Rider why does no one like me?" She asked and sniffed, blowing her nose in a tissue

"Seriously Mickey, Fault in our stars?"

message 44: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Rider frowned, "everyone likes you," she said and glared at her brother to shut him up for a minute. "Your the most popular girl in school," she said.

message 45: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments She sniffed "I know but Callum can get a girl easily, so can Jason and you can get a boy then when it comes to me all they do is ditch me on the date!" She sighed softly.

message 46: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments "You keep looking for people online, search for someone you know. Better yet, ask Callum out since he's dating."

message 47: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments "I CAN'T ASK CALLUM!" She frowned and nodded "I guess I could but what if he denies me?!"

Jason chuckled "Hmm I would never see the day she'd think of that"

message 48: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments "The only way he'd deny you is because your brother over there," she said.

message 49: by LaceyBear (new)

LaceyBear {Rawr} (laceybearcharx) | 87 comments She looked over at Jason who was watching Fault in our stars with confusion "I guess... I'll text him" She said and quickly texted Callum 'Are you busy tomorrow??'

message 50: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments I'm out of town. Wont be back until next week.

« previous 1